||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: grammar and clarity. (June 2013)|
Shelton Premaratne (born 1931) is Sri Lankan instrumentalist and music director who plays various eastern and western instruments.
Premaratne was born one of five sons to Sardiris Master and Emilin Nona.
He directed most of the "Bakthi Gee" programs held by Sri Lankan Airlines Ltd. Special "Bakthi Gee" programs performed in 2004 in front of "Veherahena Buddha Statue", Matara which telecasted live on TNL TV broad casting service and in 2005 program was telecasted on ITN TV broad casting service. Most of his BAKTHI GEE songs digitally composed and mixed with the help of Agra Premaratne (son).
He also produced many versatile musicians. The music for the famous hunuwateya katawa (breacht cosecond chalk circle) was created for the sinhala field by Premaratne.
- 1958 – Ekamath Eka Rataka [Once Upon a Time]
- 1959 – Ma Alaya Kala Tharuniya [The Girl I Loved]
- 1959 – ගැහැනු ගැට [Gehenu Geta]
- 1960 – Vanamala [Forest Flower]
- 1961 – දස්කොන් [Daskon]
- 1966 – සිහින හතක් [Seven Dreams]
- 1968 – හැංගි හොරා [Hangi Hora]
- 1969 – බඩුත් එක්ක හොරු [Baduth Ekka Horu]
- 1969 – පික්පොකෙට් [Pickpocket]
- 1969 – රෝමියෝ ජුලියට් කතාවක් [Romeo Juliet Kathawak]
1971 – Hitaka Pipunu Mal 1972 – Kalana Mithuro
- 1972 – වීදුරු ගෙවල් [Glass Houses]
- 1976 – Thilaka Ha Thilaka [Thilaka and Thilaka]
- 1994 – යුවතිපති [Yuwathipathi]
|This article on a Sri Lankan singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|