|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Sukdal is located at.
As per the 2011 Census of India Sukdal had a total population of 13,093, of which 6,731 (51%) were males and 6,362 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 1,159. The total number of literates in Sukdal was 10,441 (87.49% of the population over 6 years).
As of 2001[update] India census, Sukdal had a population of 11,785. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Sukdal has an average literacy rate of 74%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 80%, and female literacy is 67%. In Sukdal, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Sukdal has five primary and one secondary schools.
- Chattopadhyay, Akkori, Bardhaman Jelar Itihas O Lok Sanskriti (History and Folk lore of Bardhaman District.), (Bengali) , Vol I, p. 14, Radical Impression. ISBN 81-85459-36-3
- Chattopadhyay, Akkori, p. 31, p. 39
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- 7th All-India School Education Survey 2003
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|