|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bardhaman-Durgapur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Galsi|
As per 2011 Census of India Galsi had a total population of 10,700 of which 5,394 (50%) were males and 5,306 (50%) were females. Population below 6 years was 1,094. The total number of literates in Galsi was 7,193 (74.88% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
Galsi have Galsi Higher Secondary School ( Boy and Co ed school), Sarada Vidyapith (Girls School), Galsi College, B. Ed College, etc
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Burdwan". Tables 2.1, 2.2,. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Burdwan District Police". Police Station. West Bengal Police. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "District Census Handbook: Barddhaman" (PDF). Map of Barddhaman with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fourth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "63509 Bardhaman-Asansol MEMU". Time Table. indiarailinfo. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|