|Elevation||2,412 ft (735 m)|
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID||250092|
The community is about 3.5 miles (5.6 km) northeast of Joshua Tree. State Route 62 traverses the area south of Sunfair in an east-west direction. Sunfair lies near the northern border of Joshua Tree National Park
The community is served by the Morongo Unified School District.
The Hi-Desert Medical Center is located here.
Other nearby geographic features include:
- Hi Desert Airport (FAA ID: L80) at 5500 Sunfair Road near the south extent of the community  .
- Sunfair Heights, California — community to the north.
- Coyote Lake at  .
- Panorama Heights, a community to the south, at  .
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Sunfair
- Sunfair, California, 7.5-minute quadrangle, US Geological Survey, 1993.
- US Department of Education, National Center for Educational Statistics, Common Core of Data files, 2006.
- Airport Facility Directory: Southwest US, US Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, (unknown year).
|This San Bernardino County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|