Superman/Tarzan: Sons of the Jungle
|Superman/Tarzan: Sons of the Jungle|
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|Publication date||October 2001 – May 2002|
|No. of issues||3|
|Written by||Chuck Dixon|
Dan Jackson (#3)
This section needs an improved plot summary. (March 2016)
In this story, this is a revisionist version in which Lord Greystoke grows up in England, while Kal-El is raised by the apes as "Argozan", although the two switch roles at the conclusion with Greystoke remaining in the jungle while Kal-El returns to the city, Greystoke stating in a letter to his parents that he feels as though he has found his true place.
The series has been collected into a trade paperback:
- "Humberto Ramos: Remembering Carlos Meglia". Newsarama. August 19, 2008. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- "Superman/Tarzan - Sons of the Jungle - Graphic Novel review". Sci-fi-online.com. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- Davide Occhicone (April 16, 2012). "Chuck Dixon - Interview on Superman Tarzan Sons of the Jungle - The White Space". Lospaziobianco.com. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- Dixon, Chuck; Meglia, Carlos (2002). Superman/Tarzan: Sons of the Jungle. Dark Horse Comics. p. 80. ISBN 1569717613.
- Superman/Tarzan: Sons of the Jungle at the Grand Comics Database
- Superman/Tarzan: Sons of the Jungle at the Comic Book DB (archived from the original)
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|