|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the AXXo article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: 1, 2, 3|
|AXXo was one of the Engineering and technology good articles, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
|Current status: Delisted good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Ideas for this Article
Someone on BTJunkie is claiming he is dead from a "Hit & Run". Doubtful, but possible. Question should be addressed. Also I have some questions as to how aXXo acquires his movies. Are they released after they have (legitmately) gone to DVD, or does/can aXXo release prior to this ?
- Since he's anonymous it'd be hard to confirm his (or her) status. It could be mentioned if reliable sources cover it but until then there's noting to say here. The latter question, is not really related, this page is not a forum, and the place for questions related to proving the article only. Rehevkor ✉ 20:36, 22 May 2011 (UTC)
- While I agree that this is not a forum to post Q&A, Jonny may not have been asking as a personal request for information but possibly posing a question who's answer would provide pertinent information that could/should be included in the article and thus would be among "questions related to proving the article..."[sic]. If aXXo has ever been commonly known to release any video prior to its formal release date, that would be information worthy of inclusion. No offense intended here, but since talk pages are places where people commonly suggest information that they would like to see included in articles, one should assume comments as such instead of getting snarky and assuming something inappropriate.22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:27, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
I noticed his last entry is actually Jul 16 2009,
"Beach near the green i always luv it I had never been there, nice place. Thanks for the shots." -axxo
Source: http://126.96.36.199/forums/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid=1197 — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2601:A:2E81:4670:A17D:8373:363A:64BB (talk) 09:12, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Re-encoded scene releases
Noticed zero mention of the fact that none of his releases are actually sourced by him or his associates, rather poorly re-encoded scene rips, made to fit a CDROM. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:32, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- Noticed zero mention of the sources that state or back up your claims.184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:29, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
What the heck happened?!
This wikipedia page used to have a paragraph about Axxo being arrested and jailed (or something alike) when the USA government put a stop to his 'pirate' uploads. Now it just says he decided to quit and that he left some generic goodbye message.
Did the USA government alter this page not to look bad or something? In any case, we want the truth, not some made-up stuff. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Paddotk (talk • contribs) 00:24, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on AXXo. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090510000139/http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=87495 to http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=87495
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
The help request has been answered. To reactivate, replace "helped" with your help request.