|WikiProject Automobiles||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Motorcycling||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- I think that the article that would absorb this one should have a sub-section with the title -- The Carver. Or something like that, because the company and its products are two different things.
The Tesla motorcar has a different page than Tesla Motors, and perhaps this should follow its example? Sedonaarizona 04:08, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
I think they should remain separate articles, since the vehicle and the company are two separate things. Though there isn't as much notability now, I think later it won't be a problem. Man, I can't wait for the North American release... Vechs 14:36, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
I haven't had time to review everything, but at the very least the celebrity name dropping probably needs to be deleted unless a source can verify that it matters is some way. See WP:WPACT. "A large number of videos on the Internet" is not exactly what we mean when we say WP:RS. Needs a more sober summary of the company--Dennis Bratland (talk) 17:00, 3 January 2012 (UTC).
- Some cleanup performed for the most egregious spamming and puffery, including the "videos on the internet" thing. Enough to remove the COI tag? — Brianhe (talk) 02:27, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
takes after GM's "Lean Machine"
Someone may want to look into what's online re. GM's "lean machine" and add to the Carver article how the lean machine also was 3 wheeled (2 in rear), and also leaned into corners and this was back in the 1980s!
- Are you volunteering? I'm more than willing to collaborate editing but my plate is a bit full for in-depth research. -- Brianhe (talk) 00:21, 6 June 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Carver (automobile). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120330053601/http://theinternationalincident.com/2008/12/08/venture-becomes-persu-mobility/ to http://theinternationalincident.com/2008/12/08/venture-becomes-persu-mobility/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Please watch the "Reception" and "Owners" section carefully. Several IPs have been inserting obvious promotion here, including links to private webstores. I left the "Carver Owner's Club" link because it seems like a real community website, but ads for auto parts outlets have no place here. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:31, 20 June 2017 (UTC)