|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Eve Muirhead article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Is it a good idea to say where her house is? Considering she's relatively famous, is this a security risk for her and her family? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:24, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Quite apart from that there is no obvious sign of a source and I have removed it. Ben MacDui 09:27, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
Competes for Scotland or GB
The section claims "competes for Scotland"while she is herself Scottish,some of the medals listed under this title were won while competing for Great Britian. A small distinction I know, just wondered what anyone else thought of this matter. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:04, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
- She only competes for GB during the Olympics. -- Earl Andrew - talk 13:29, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
Abbreviations in the Team section
- I'm now guessing European, World and Olympic? -- SGBailey (talk) 16:29, 17 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Eve Muirhead. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100219064150/http://vancouver2010.teamgb.com/teamgb/athletes/eve-muirhead to http://vancouver2010.teamgb.com/teamgb/athletes/eve-muirhead
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.