|Rob Paulsen is a former featured article candidate. Please view the links under Article milestones below to see why the nomination failed. For older candidates, please check the archive.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
His name is Robert Paulsen.--BigCow 03:25, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
His name was Robert Paulson. 22.214.171.124 11:32, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
His name was Robert Paulson. ~~
His Name was Robert Paulsen —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 09:31, 22 February 2011 (UTC) His name is Robert Paulsen... NARF!!! --From Andoria with Love (talk) 03:54, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Would the smart alick who keeps putting the phrase, "he also voiced Crash Bandicoot" please stop?, the Internet Movie DataBase says he never helped out in any Crash games. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:05, 25 April 2007 (UTC).
He also sings the songs in the new Mini-Wheats commercials, doesn't he? Adam Bishop 20:56, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
In the credits for the Subspace Emissary (the main part of Super Smash Bros. Brawl) Rob Paulsen is listed under voices. Does anybody know who he voiced? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:55, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- My friend knows his son, and told me the following: "He voiced gray fox in msg; the twin snakes, and they used a sample of that for his assist trophy in Brawl". myrmidon (talk) 19:52, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- No, No... your thinking of Carlos Alazraqui who did the voice of the Taco Bell dog and Mr. Weed on Family Guy that wasn't Rob. TheGoofyGolfer (talk) 03:19, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
This page does not need a website section. Unless it especially notable, as every artist as famous as Rob has a fan site, there's no need to even mention it at all in the article. That is the purpose of the external links section - if anyone is interested in the site they can visit it themselves. It especially does not need four paragraphs discussing almost every aspect of the website, with multiple improper inline links, mutiple redlinks to the site creator, written like advertising copy or a press release. --JohnBlackburne (talk) 22:41, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
- Can the info be posted somewhere on Wikipedia? I understand your point, but it's as though you are saying nobody cares. How are my inline links improper? And the red ones obviously do not have pages on Wikipedia. I am not allowed to create a page about myself. The reason I wrote it the way I did was to look professional. Jeanlovecomputers (talk) 18:47, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- The page WP:WEB tells you about the criteria for including web content. In particular does the site meet any of the three criteria given? Have people written articles and books about it? Has it won significant awards? The third criteria I don't think is relevant. More generally WP:NOR says that you can't just write something you know, you have to source it from reliable independent sources. In particular you can't use the site itself as a source. finally WP:NPOV says that you have to write things neutrally, and the piece as written was not, it is too much like a promotion piece; this could maybe be fixed but given the other concerns it is best removed.
- The inline link issue is discussed at WP:EL. External links should be listed in their own section, not in the article. These are easily found by the user and not confused with WikiLinks. Dead links to an article that's never likely to be created should also not be there - you should now write an article about yourself, but would anyone else? Are you notable enough to satisfy WP:BIO? Again these could be fixed if the section was worth keeping, but unless the site is a lot more notable than it seems I don't see it happening. --JohnBlackburne (talk) 18:49, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, that's fine. As you said, I was just trying to write about what I know. I meant no harm. I just thought people may want to know about the history. It isn't as significant as I make it out to be. And I don't have any other source besides myself and Rob Paulsen.
New Cartoon Series
Rob is currently recording for a new cartoon series with an unknown title alongside John Kassir, Jeff Bergman, Billy West, and former on-series brother Jess Harnell. Jeanlovecomputers (talk) 04:31, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
- Okay... and? Powers T 13:23, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
Voiced José Carioca
In the House of mouse (the episode about the three caballeros) and in The Gran Fiesta Tour, this actor voiced José Carioca.
Don't get the wrong idea, this is a great voice actor, it gives the voice to many great characters I love, he just killed my reputation towards José by his performance.
Does any one know or understand the reason behind it? He seems to be unable to understand the character or the accent that the character requires, which is the Brazilian accent from Rio de Janeiro. Instead, this actor uses a spanish accent. The best time to understand what I'm saying is when he is saying his name. You hear him as saying "Hozé" http://translate.google.com/#es/en/José instead of José http://translate.google.com/#pt/en/José (unfortunately the accents here are not as good as I wanted). Anyway, do you know the reason why him and not a Brazilian actor from Rio? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Brunoais (talk • contribs) 11:11, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
Got a question. You have listed his official website as a fan website. His official site is www.robpaulsenlive.com. I didn't change it, but if someone wants to, please do such. Azzychan (talk) 07:50, 24 January 2013 (UTC)