Talk:Terminator 2: Judgment Day
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Terminator 2: Judgment Day article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Terminator 2: Judgment Day has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|The following references may be useful when improving this article in the future:
|Threads older than 30 days may be archived by.|
Despite the article claiming more than once that the movie was released on July 3rd, Terminator 2 was actually released on July 2nd. I have the ticket stub to prove it!
Athens State Hospital
Terminator 2 asylum is Athens State Hospital. Look at the pictures
Genre - epic?
I noticed that an IP editor, who has been blocked a number of times over the last couple of months for genre warring, has reinserted epic into the lead section. He or she has been previously directed to the talk page, so I am just leaving this section here in case anyone wants to discuss this characterization of the movie to avoid edit warring. EricEnfermero (Talk) 06:36, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- That actually is up to that point. It said it was epic because "The film leads to humanity and deactivates a nuclear bomb." — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:00, 24 October 2015 (UTC)
difference between theatrical and director's cut
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131222200551/http://www.totalfilm.com/features/100-greatest-movies-of-all-time to http://www.totalfilm.com/features/100-greatest-movies-of-all-time
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110807135603/http://connect.afi.com/site/DocServer/handv400.pdf?docID=245 to http://connect.afi.com/site/DocServer/handv400.pdf?docID=245
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.thehugoawards.org/hugo-history/1992-hugo-awards/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110512032708/http://www.saturnawards.org/past.html to http://www.saturnawards.org/past.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.