From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Mathematics||(Rated Template-class)|
I have removed
- Tricontagon, as misspelt. It should be parallel to Icosagon
- Pentecontagon, also misspelt, and since the article is a redirect to Polygon; see Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Hectagon for the consensus to redirect these articles if not deleted.
- Hectagon as a non-word, and also a link to a redirect. Hecto- is 100 only as an obsolete metric prefix; the Greek for 100 is hekaton.
- A scholar.google.com search for hectagon returns 21 results. All but one of them, however, are in contexts like "any other cross section such as triangular, square, hectagon, or octagon" which make clear that it is an error for hexagon or heptagon (sometimes for octagon.)
- Two polygons that look like circles but still may clear notability: the 257-gon and 65537-gon, which are contructible. Double sharp (talk) 11:21, 6 February 2015 (UTC)