The Pop Culture Suicides
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Pop Culture Suicides|
|Also known as||TPCS|
|Origin||Chicago, Illinois, US|
Haze Lee Finn
Formed in 2005, the band is Zim Zum's first musical venture since Pleistoscene; which he released two internet demos songs in 2002. All of the band members stage names, bar Zim Zum have a Germanic sound to them, this could be regarding Zum's Germanic ancestry.
So far the band have played live shows in Chicago and various places in the mid-west, and are set to release the first 2 EP's of a four-part series. A release date is yet to be announced, according to their MySpace profile. As well as shooting a promotional video and planning a full tour.
In the past, they have been relying on the few live performances, to attract an audience without offering the music for purchase. The band has put several tracks, set to be featured on their 4 EP (Double Album in 4 parts) debut, up for listening on their official MySpace website at various times, these tracks are;
- Introduction: To Have Lived and Died in The 21st Century (Instru-Mental Intro to Act I)
- The Art of the Bruise
- Th3 D151llv510n3d [R3]v0lvt10n
- Whatever The Future Holds (The Closing Credits - Instru-Mental)
- Back Down To Me
- Apocalyptic Love Song
- Inherently Hopeless
- Nothing compares to the magnitude of a wasted life
- Not Today
- And so it begins...
- You wouldn't even last a minute...
During the week of Monday March 24, 2007 the band released new songs on their Myspace profile as a preview for their 4 EP debut. Each new song was left on the site for a period of 24 hours after which it was replaced by a new track, these songs included;
- The Skin I'm In
- Pretty Ugly and the Secret Society
- Personality Crisis
- A Butterfly In A Hurricane
- and a cover of Buffalo Springfield's For What It's Worth
As of 2011, Zim Zum is re-booting The Pop Culture Suicides with all new members. Auditions can be made by posting videos online.
- Zim Zum — lead guitar, backing vocals
- Azland -
- Faust Flag — drums
- Trey — bass
- Ajax - keyboards
- Haze Lee Finn — vocals, guitar
- Baron — drums
- Cornelius Boon - bass
- Official Pop Culture Suicides website
- The Pop Culture Suicides at MySpace
- The Pop Culture Suicides at MusicMoz
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|