The Sims 4: Vampires
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Sims 4: Vampires|
|Developer(s)||The Sims Studio<|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, macOS|
The Sims 4: Vampires is a game pack for The Sims 4. It includes a new life state, Vampires, many new Gothic-themed objects, new outfits, new interactions, new aspirations, new foods to make and new skills: Pipe Organ skill and Vampire Lore Skill. It is only available for digital download. The pack also features a new neighborhood called Forgotten Hollow which, fitting with the vampiric theme, has longer nighttimes than other neighborhoods. It takes elements from The Sims 2: Nightlife, The Sims 3: Late Night and The Sims 3: Supernatural.
- New Game Options & Interactions: Create a Vampire, Vampire Powers
- New Life State: Vampire
- New Skills: Vampire Lore Skill (only for Vampires), Pipe Organ Skill
- New Interactive Objects: Pipe Organ, Coffins
- New Plants: Plasma Fruit, Garlic, Wolfsbane, and Sixam Mosquito Trap
- New Lot Traits: On a Dark Ley Line, Vampire Nexus, Registered Vampire Lair.
- "Carl's Sims 4 Guide for Vampires Pack". Carl's Sims 4 Guide. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- Catherine Brody (January 13, 2017). "The Sims 4: Vampires Brings Lot Traits & Create-A-Sim Features". DVS Gaming. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- "The Sims 4: Vampires". GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- Abigail Holden (January 23, 2017). "Review: The Sims 4 Vampires (PC)". SA Gamer. Retrieved January 8, 2018.