Type of site
|Job search engine|
|Owner||The Times Group|
|Revenue||Banner ads, referral marketing|
|Slogan(s)||"Because you are worth more"|
|Alexa rank||3,961 (Jan 2017[update])|
TimesJobs.com is an Indian employment website operating in India and Middle East. It is owned and operated by The Times Group. It is one of three major job portals in India along with Naukri.com and Monster.com.
TimesJobs.com has 3 industry-focused offshoots for corporate jobs
- TechGIG.com for IT industry
- Retail Jobs portal in association with the Retailer Association of India.
- BPO Jobs - This allows BPO employees to register, search and apply for jobs via mobile.
- Advertising Jobs - Jobs in media and advertising industry in association with Economic times - Brand Equity
- Government Jobs - All the government jobs advertised via different means are added here for the benefit of candidates/job seekers.everybody should get a job by timesjob.com, here approach is very good for employee.....
- "timesjobs.com - Traffic Details from Alexa". Alexa Internet, Inc. Retrieved 2011-04-21.
- timesjobs.com. "Career Services".
- Shalini Verma. Business Communication: Essential Starategies for 21st Century Managers, 2nd Edition. Vikas Publishing House. pp. 403–. ISBN 978-93-259-8117-1. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Chris Rowley; Wes Harry (24 March 2011). Managing People Globally: An Asian Perspective. Elsevier Science. pp. 68–. ISBN 978-1-78063-245-2. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- "Abundant jobs for freshers likely in Jul-Sep quarter: TimesJobs.com". Business Standard. 15 June 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Katerina Nicolopoulou; Mine Karata--Ozkan; Ahu Tatli (2011). Global Knowledge Work: Diversity and Relational Perspectives. Edward Elgar Publishing. pp. 122–. ISBN 978-0-85793-635-6. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Sander Schroevers; Barbara Blokpoel; Chiara Riga (27 November 2014). World-wide workforce II: An intercultural benchmark of global recruiting practices. CCBS Press. pp. 73–. ISBN 978-90-79646-23-4. Retrieved 29 July 2016.