|Owner(s)||The Times Group|
|Founded||4 October 1999|
|Free online archives||
Vijaya Karnataka is a Kannada newspaper published from a number of cities in Karnataka.  The newspaper is published from Bengaluru, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Shivamogga, Kalaburagi, Gangavathi, Belagavi, Davanagere, Hassan, Chitradurga . It was started by VRL group, headed by entrepreneur and politician, Vijay Sankeshwar in October 2000. The newspaper along with sister publications (Vijay Times) was purchased by the Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., publishers of India's leading newspaper, The Times of India in 2006.
- Ishwara Daitota (Founder, chief editor from July 1999, to February 2001)
- Vishweshwara Bhat
- E Raghavan
- Sugata Srinivasaraju
- Thimmappa Bhat
- List of Kannada-language newspapers
- List of Kannada-language magazines
- List of newspapers in India
- Media in Karnataka
- Media of India
- "history-of-kannada-journalism". pressinstitute.in. Retrieved 7 Aug 2016.
- "Times-Group-acquires Vijay karnataka". m.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 7 Aug 2016.
- "Times-group-buys-vijaya-times-two-kannada-dailies". wap.business-standard.com. Retrieved 7 Aug 2016.
|This Karnataka-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|