Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
- Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Irving Berlin Songbook (1958)
- Cherry Poppin' Daddies - The Boop-A-Doo (2016)
In Episode 1 of the ninth season of M*A*S*H, "The Best of Enemies" - The character Hawykeye is singing Tophat, White Tie, and Tails in the first scene.
In a 1982 episode of Three's Company, Jack dances to the song while drunk at a party, and knocks things over as he does so.
The song is performed in 1989's Secret Policeman's Third Ball by comedian/satirist Willie Rushton, accompanied by Richard Vranch on piano, with Rushton dressing according to the lyrics of the song, noting that the lyrics neglect to mention the donning of trousers.
In the 1995 film Batman Forever, the character Edward Nigma sings a brief parody of "Top Hat, White Tie, and Tails" using the lyrics "I'm, sucking up your I.Q., vacuuming your cortex, sucking on your brain." The song makes an appearance of the 2000 film Billy Elliot.
- NRK 1: Med lisens til å glede, July 24, 2010.
- McKim, D. W.; Brian Henson. "Muppet Central Guides - The Muppet Show: Rudolf Nureyev". Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- Carey, Jim. "Batman Forever". Youtube. Fandango/Google. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|