Cover of Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai volume 1 published by Fujimi Shobo.
(Toriniti Sebun: Shichi-nin no Masho Tsukai)
|Genre||Fantasy, Harem, Romantic Comedy|
|Written by||Kenji Saitō|
|Illustrated by||Akinari Nao|
|Published by||Fujimi Shobo|
|Magazine||Monthly Dragon Age|
|Original run||December 9, 2010 – present|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Hiroshi Nishikiori|
|Written by||Hiroyuki Yoshino|
|Music by||Technoboys Pulcraft Green-Fund|
|Studio||Seven Arcs Pictures|
|Network||TV Tokyo, TVA, TVO, AT-X|
|Original run||October 8, 2014 – December 24, 2014|
|Original video animation|
|Directed by||Hiroshi Nishikiori|
|Studio||Seven Arcs Pictures|
|Released||March 25, 2015|
|Written by||Kenji Saitō|
|Illustrated by||Akinari Nao|
|Published by||Kadokawa Shoten|
|Original run||November 8, 2014 – present|
Trinity Seven (Japanese: トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い Hepburn: Toriniti Sebun: Shichi-nin no Masho Tsukai, lit. "Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians"?) is a fantasy romantic comedy manga series by Kenji Saitō with art by Akinari Nao. It has been serialized in Fujimi Shobo's shōnen manga magazine Monthly Dragon Age since 2010 and collected in twelve tankōbon volumes. A light novel adaptation by Kenji Saitō with art by Akinari Nao is being published by Kadokawa Shoten. The first volume was released on November 8, 2014. An anime television series adaptation by Seven Arcs Pictures started airing in October 2014. A movie adaptation has been announced.
Arata Kasuga lived a normal life together with his cousin and childhood friend, Hijiri Kasuga, in a small town. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives and took Hijiri away. As Hijiri starts disappearing, she hangs a grimoire to his neck, asking it to protect Kasuga. Desperate on losing Hijiri and all of his other friends and family, Kasuga asks for his world to be good again, which leads to the grimoire artificially reconstructing his normal life, and making him forget the destruction of the city and Hijiri's disappearance. Lilith Asami, a mage, is sent to investigate the ruins and she finds the powerful spell in their stead. She makes Kasuga remember the actual events and consequently the spell is broken, not without the grimoire telling him that Hijiri is alive. Kasuga decides that his only option is to become a magus himself so he could rescue Hijiri and he thus joins the Royal Biblia Academy, a secret school for mages that deals with magical issues around the world. There he is introduced with the Trinity Seven, seven powerful female mages who are at the top of their respective fields (Lilith being one of them) who will help him in his goal of becoming a powerful magician and find the truth about Hijiri and the Black Sun. He soon finds out that another of the Trinity Seven, Arin, looks almost exactly like his missing cousin although she shows a completely different personality.
- Arata Kasuga (春日 アラタ Kasuga Arata?)
- Voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya (drama CD), Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (anime) (Japanese); Cameron Bautsch (English)
- Main protagonist of the series and the Demon Lord (魔王 Maō?) of the Superbia archive, possessing the ability to nullify and copy magic. After a Breakdown Phenomenon destroys his hometown and causes his cousin Hijiri to disappear (but not before giving him her grimoire), Arata becomes determined to save her by becoming a magus and transferring to the Royal Biblia Academy where he fatefully meets the Trinity Seven. He usually speaks in somewhat a perverted manner and is calm in dealing with adversity (and often breaks the fourth wall). He is often referred to as the "Demon Lord Candidate" because only those of Demon Lord class mages are able to create worlds, but actually the world he created was merely a wish that he made with the grimoire to return the world the way it is. As a mage researches the one thing that is the farthest away from them, his thema is Impel (
- Hijiri Kasuga (春日 聖 Kasuga Hijiri?)
- Voiced by: Noriko Shitaya (drama CD), Ayaka Suwa (anime) (Japanese); Kira Vincent Davis (English)
- Disguised as Arata's cousin, she was a magus before she was engulfed by the Breakdown Phenomenon that Arata created. Later, she was 'reborn' to become the member of Iscariot, which seeks to destroy the cycle of the Demon Lord and the Trinity Seven, destroying the world and rebirth of the world. Although she becomes Arata's enemy, she still values Arata more highly than anything and wishes to make a world Arata could enjoy freely. She is referred to as the "Fallen Saint" by Anastasia-L during their encounter. She is a magician of the Ira (Anger) archive with the themas Ruina (Ruin or Destruction), Partum (Birth or Creation), and Analysis (Disassembly).
- Lilith Asami (浅見 リリス Asami Ririsu?)
- Voiced by: Ai Kayano (drama CD), Yumi Hara (anime) (Japanese); Allison Sumrall (English)
- She is the Trinity Seven of Luxuria (Lust) and her magic Outer Alchemic (
錬金術) materializes in the form of a gun which comes in two versions: a short pistol that she utilizes in close quarter combat and a long rifle that resembles an anti-tank gun which she uses at long range. Though she is of the same age as Arata and wears the same uniform as the rest of the female students of Royal Biblia Academy, she is actually a teacher of the academy. She is the first magus to appear in front of Arata during the Black Sun gravitational phenomenon incident in Arata's world where she was sent to investigate it. Such incident eventually led her to introducing him to the academy. She becomes one of his earliest allies and friend, watching and supporting him in any way, though at times she becomes an unwitting victim of his unintended and indirect perversion. As she is rather prudish, her thema is Abies ( 生命, Life) from the Luxuria (Lust) archive.
- Arin Kannazuki (神無月 アリン Kannazuki Arin?)
- Voiced by: Noriko Shitaya (drama CD), Aya Uchida (anime) (Japanese); Christina Stroup (English)
- She is the Trinity Seven of Ira (Anger) and user of Chaotic Rune magic, whose appearance is strikingly similar to Arata's childhood friend, Hijiri. She has a stoic personality where she has no reservation nor shame of doing what she wants in front of Arata. She was first seen naked in the boy's bathroom when Arata went in for a bath. She is also the Demon Lord's partner, becoming an early ally and later close friend to Arata. She claims herself to be Arata's wife as he is the Demon Lord candidate. As she only shows little emotion much less and can't even imagine destructive anger, her thema is Ruina (
崩壊, Ruin or Destruction) from the Ira (Anger) Archive. Her magic Chaosic Rune ( 聖儀術), allows her to put up barriers and create destruction.
- Levi Kazama (風間 レヴィ Kazama Revi?)
- Voiced by: Saki Fujita (drama CD), Ayane Sakura (anime) (Japanese); Carli Mosier (English)
- She is a ninja and the Trinity Seven of Invidia, as well as a student at the Royal Biblia Academy. As a user of Shamanic Spells (
忍法術), she is considered to be one of world's top five fighters, becoming one of Arata's earliest allies. She is the only member of the Trinity Seven that hasn't been seen naked by Arata and her naked body is considered by Arata as his "final frontier". She often desires to fight Akio in a one on one combat but has never had the opportunity to do so. Due to being a ninja, who often work alone, she doesn't expect anything from others and thus her thema is Expectatio ( 期待, Expectation) from the Envidia (Envy) Archive.
- Mira Yamana (山奈 ミラ Yamana Mira?)
- Voiced by: Suzuko Mimori (drama CD), Yōko Hikasa (anime) (Japanese); Chelsea McCurdy (English)
- She is the Head of Grimoire Security (
王立図書館検閲官, lit. "Royal Library censor(ate)") and one of the Trinity Seven. She treats Arata with hostility but later warms up to Arata during the investigation of the Liber Academy's disappearance where they are stuck in the world created by Ilya. Her orb is her grimoire. Her thema is Justitia (Justice), which is part of the Superbia (Pride or hubris) archive, like Arata. It allows her to activate the "Gehenna Scope" ( 映晶術) which she uses to analyse and counter any magic.
- Akio Fudō (不動 アキオ Fudō Akio?)
- Voiced by: Yū Kobayashi (drama CD), Ryōka Yuzuki (anime)
- Akio Fudo is the partner of Mira in operating Grimoire Security as well as a member of the Trinity Seven. She was a spriggan (
秘宝巫女, secret treasure priestess) who lived in a town that rested underneath the Sky Library, guarding it. However, the Demon Lord from another world, Abyss Trinity, used the weapons of the Sky Library to destroy the city. Her mother had sufficient power to save only one person, and chose Akio, making her the only survivor of her home town. In the process she lost her faith, so that her thema is Fides ( 信仰, Faith), which is part of the Gula (Gluttony) archive. Her magic Mantra Enchant ( 真言術) gives her superior physical skills, which she uses for close combat.
- Yui Kurata (倉田 ユイ Kurata Yui?)
- Voiced by: Rumi Ōkubo (drama CD), Rie Murakawa (anime) (Japanese); Cynthia Martinez (English)
- She is a special magus who lives in the dungeon underneath the academy and is also a member of the Trinity Seven. She is first introduced when she saves Arata from being killed by Akio by teleporting him to her dream world. She helped him to understand magic by explaining to him the concept of archives and themas. Later, when she was rescued by Arata and other Trinity Seven members, Yui is able to return to a normal life with other people and Levi as her close friend. She constantly shows her affection to Arata. She is known to be a Cardinal-Class magus, only second to Biblia academy principal. As she secludes herself from others, her thema is Amicitia (
友情, Friendship), which is part of the Avaritia (Greed) archive. Her magic Arch Symphony ( 重唱術) allows her to boost the magic of others.
- Lieselotte Sherlock (リーゼロッテ＝シャルロック Rīzerotte Sharurokku?)
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura, (drama CD) Nao Tōyama (anime) (Japanese); Shelby Blocker (English)
- She is the twin sister of Selina who vanished in a school library six months before Arata enrolled at this school. She is the Trinity Seven who met Arata last. At first, she was opposed by the other members of the Trinity Seven because she infiltrated the forbidden library, which is the 'eternal library'. She obtained the Demon Lord element sealed in the library to become the Demon Lord candidate. After being defeated during the attack on the academy, Arata helped her out the time dimension she is trapped in during the investigation on the Sky Library. She, like Arata and the principal, speak in somewhat a perverted manner. As a restless girl her thema is Stagna (
停滞, Stagnation), which is part of the Acedia (Sloth) archive. Her magic Logos Art ( 数秘術, numerology) allows her to steal the magic of others.
- Sora (ソラ?)
- Voiced by: Mariya Ise (drama CD), Rie Kugimiya (anime) (Japanese); Jād Saxton (English)
- She is the grimoire that Arata holds. She was called as Sora by Hijiri before she is given to Arata and before the Breakdown Phenomenon. Arata demanded her to bring back his normal days in his desperation, recreate the world in a different dimension and pose as Hijiri until Lilith's arrival. She is also known as Astil Manuscript (アスティルの写本 Asutiru no Shahon?). It is rumored that she had knowledge from other worlds.
- Ilia (イリア?)
- Voiced by: Chinatsu Akasaki (Japanese); Melissa Molano (English)
- She is another grimoire that Arata holds and was called as Ilia. She took on Hijiri's memories and appearance and acted as a substitute. Whenever Hijiri was out of the house on magus duty, she would take her place and cook for Arata or do the household chores. She later submitted herself to Arata in order to escape the world that she created to trap Mira and Arata. She is also known as Ilias Fragment (イーリアス断章 Īriasu Danshō?).
- Selina Sherlock (セリナ＝シャルロック Serina Sharurokku?)
- Voiced by: Shiori Mikami (drama CD), Aya Suzaki (anime) (Japanese); Brittney Karbowski (English)
- She is the younger twin sister of Lieselotte, and student reporter in Royal Biblia Academy. Because her elder sister is a member of Trinity Seven, Selina becomes closely affiliated with some of the other members and later Arata as well. Her thema is Ligare (
- Principal (学園長 Gakuenchō?)
- Voiced by: Kōji Yusa (drama CD), Shin-ichiro Miki (anime) (Japanese); Kregg Dailey (English)
- He is a Paladin-Class mage and is the headmaster who presides over the Biblia Magic Academy. He usually speaks in somewhat a relaxed and perverted manner. Early in the series he is said to be one of the five most powerful mages in the world.
- Master Liber (マスターリベル Mastā Liberu?)
- Voiced by: Nanami Yamashita (Japanese); Chaney Moore (English)
- She is a Paladin Class mage and headmaster of Royal Liber Academy, which has been destroyed. She is the head and a member of the Iscariot.
- Abyss Trinity (アビィス トリニティ Abisu Toriniti?)
- He is the Crimson Demon Lord and the Demon Lord of Luxuria. He is Lilith's father, which gave Lilith her Demon Lord element.
- Lugh (ルーグ Rūgu?)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Fukuhara (Japanese); Shunte Lofton (English)
- She is a member of Iscariot, magus of the Invidia Archive and a thief.
- Anastasia-L (アナスタシア＝L Anasutashia-L?)
- She is a mysterious girl from the Royal Akasha Academy who Arata meets and becomes captivated by during the Biblia Academy school festival. Eventually, she is later revealed to be a former Akasha student who died and recently became resurrected. She is referred as the "Saint of Resurrection" by Hijiri and referred to Hijiri as the "Fallen Saint" during their encounter during the Biblia Academy school festival. Her thema is Terminus (
The series has been serialized in Fujimi Shobo's shōnen manga magazine Monthly Dragon Age since 2010. The first complied volume was released on July 7, 2011. On October 10, 2014, Yen Press announced at their New York Comic Con panel that they licensed Trinity Seven for release in North America, with the first volume to release on May 19, 2015.
|No.||Japanese release date||Japanese ISBN||English release date||English ISBN|
|1||July 7, 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-712737-1||May 19, 2015||ISBN 978-0-316-30221-0|
|2||November 5, 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-712760-9||August 18, 2015||ISBN 978-0-31-626367-2|
|3||April 5, 2012||ISBN 978-4-04-712791-3||November 17, 2015||ISBN 978-0-316-26368-9|
|4||September 6, 2012||ISBN 978-4-04-712828-6||February 23, 2016||ISBN 978-0-31-626369-6|
|5||January 7, 2013||ISBN 978-4-04-712851-4||May 24, 2016||ISBN 978-0-31-626370-2|
|6||May 9, 2013||ISBN 978-4-04-712873-6||August 23, 2016||ISBN 978-0-31-626371-9|
|7||December 9, 2013||ISBN 978-4-04-712964-1||November 15, 2016||ISBN 978-0-31-626373-3|
|8||April 9, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-070079-3||February 21, 2017||ISBN 978-0-31-626374-0|
|9||August 9, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-070266-7||—||—|
|10||November 8, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-070265-0||—||—|
|11||March 25, 2015||ISBN 978-4-04-070350-3||—||—|
|12||August 8, 2015||ISBN 978-4-04-070351-0||—||—|
|13||January 9, 2016||ISBN 978-4-04-070798-3||—||—|
|14||April 9, 2016||ISBN 978-4-04-070799-0||—||—|
|No.||Japanese release date||Japanese ISBN|
|1||April 9, 2016||ISBN 978-4-04-070882-9|
On November 4, 2014, a spinoff light novel adaptation of Trinity Seven was announced. It will be written by Kenji Saito and illustrated by Akinari Nao. The novel series will cover the past of the main characters, and will depict events not yet shown in the manga. The first novel was released on November 8, 2014, titled "Trinity Seven The Novel: Night Episode and Lost Memory". The second novel, titled "Trinity Seven The Novel: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl", will release on December 29, 2014.
|1||Trinity Seven The Novel: Night Episode and Lost Memory (トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い The Novel
||November 8, 2014||ISBN 978-4-0407-0267-4|
|2||Trinity Seven The Novel: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl (トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い The Novel
||December 29, 2014||ISBN 978-4-0407-0352-7|
An anime television series adaptation by Seven Arcs Pictures premiered on TV Tokyo on October 8, 2014, and later on TVA, TVO, AT-X. The series is directed by Hiroshi Nishikiori and Hiroyuki Yoshino is in charge of series composition. The series' opening theme is "Seven Doors" by ZAQ and the ending theme for episode 1 to episode 3 is "BEAUTIFUL≒SENTENCE" by Magus Two (Yumi Hara and Aya Uchida). The ending theme for episode 4 to episode 6 is "SHaVaDaVa in AMAZING♪" by Yuilevi♡ (Ayane Sakura and Rie Murakawa). The last ending themes are, for episode 7, episode 9, and episode 11 is "ReSTART "THE WORLD"" by TWINKle MAGIC (Nao Toyama and Aya Suzaki), and for episode 8, episode 10, and episode 12 is "TRINITY×SEVENTH＋HEAVEN" by Security Politti (Yoko Hikasa and Ryoka Yuzuki). The series has been licensed by Sentai Filmworks in North America, while Madman Entertainment holds the license for Australia and Animatsu Entertainment in the United Kingdom.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Administer and Third Selection"
"Maō Kōho (Adominisutā) to Daisan no Sentaku (Sādo Serekushon)" (
|October 7, 2014|
|After Lilith's arrival, Arata discovers that his normal, peaceful life had actually ended three days ago with the Black Sun gravitational phenomenon. He also learns that his current world was created by the grimoire that Hijiri gave him before disappearing, therefore granting his wish. After discovering that Hijiri is alive, Arata decides to become a mage in hopes of saving her. After he enters into the Royal Biblia Academy, he discovers that only those of Demon Lord class mages are able to create worlds. He also found out that in order to save Hijiri, he will need the help of the Trinity Seven.|
|2||"Prison Lock and Grimoire Security"
"Kūkan Heisa (Purizun Rokku) to Ōritsu Toshokan Kensatsukan (Gurimowāru Sekyuriti)" (
|October 14, 2014|
|After Arin following Arata the whole day, he stops her to question what she was doing. Arin told the reason for following him is that she will be the Demon Lord's wife. Serina, Lilith and Levy, together with Arata, were suddenly trapped in his room by a seal placed on the room. While trying to break the seal, all of the girls start having the urge to go to the bathroom, which ensues panic. Running out of ideas, the group tricks the grimoire into telling where the seal was. Arin confesses to placing the seal and explains the reason for trapping Arata and the three girls in the room, before proceeding to use her spells to break the grimoire's control over Arata's power, creating the Black Sun Phenomenon, which is a Breakdown Phenomenon. Grimoire Security members Mira and Akio arrive and then proceed to attack Arata after a short conversation after learning he is the cause of the Breakdown Phenomenon.|
|3||"Magus and Alchemist"
"Madōshi (Meigasu) to Renkinjutsu (Arukemisuto)" (
|October 21, 2014|
|Before all of the students in the academy went to the southern island, it's shown that Yui saved Arata from certain death by dragging him into her dream world. She then proceeds to tell him about magic and the seven archives of magic. She also explained he might able to control his powers by choosing his thema, which is founded in either of the archives. He then proceeds to stop the Breakdown Phenomenon after being released by Yui and choosing his thema. The magic that stopped the Breakdown Phenomenon also caused all the people around him, except Mira, who reflected his magic, to have their clothes dispelled and destroyed. On the island, he showed Serina his new-found magic prowess, breaking her swimsuit in the process. In the hot springs, Arata requested that Lilith demonstrate her magic. She reluctantly accepts it after Arata's constant pleading. After witnessing her spell, Arata requests the grimoire to copy the spell for him, which works out successfully, surprising the entire group.|
|4||"Labyrinth and Magic Gunner"
"Kyodai Meikyū (Rabirinsu) to Majū Kidō (Majikku Gannā)" (
|October 28, 2014|
|Another Breakdown Phenomenon happens again in the academy, as shown by people with low magical capabilities falling asleep due to the disturbance. Lilith, Arata, Levy, and the Grimoire Security go to see the principle of the academy to figure out the source. It's learned that the cause of the Breakdown Phenomenon is Yui, a member of the Trinity Seven, losing control of her magic. After that, Lilith, Arata and Levy try to catch up with the Grimoire Security as they go to the source of Breakdown Phenomenon, in the academy's dungeon. After Arata, Arin, Lilith and Levi go through the dungeon, they run into Mira and Akio and stop them from advancing. To buy time, Levy challenges Akio to a one-on-one fight, while Arata, Arin and Lilith go on ahead to Yui's room. Arata's magic resonate with the magic of the code D monster found in the room and falls down to his feet. When the Grimoire Security arrived, Lilith and Arin together with the Grimoire Security proceeds on to fight the monster. After having a conversation with Levy, Arata is able to properly use the magic that he copied from Lilith to successfully stop the Breakdown Phenomenon caused by Yui. After waking up, Yui immediately hugs Arata and repeatedly shows her affection to him.|
|5||"Dream World and Sub-Administer"
"Yume no Sekai (Dorīmu Wārudo) to Daini no Maō Kōho (Sabu Adominisutā)" (
|November 4, 2014|
|Arata wakes up to Yui and Arin sleeping beside him naked before Lilith comes to his room to wake him up. During physical exercises class, Yui and Arin cling to Arata while he watches the girls doing exercise. Mira and Akio appear, and Mira issues a warning to Yui stating that if she loses control again, Mira will have to take her out. Serina shows up, getting the impression all four of them are fighting over Arata. Lilith and Levi appear, Lilith assuring Arata the girls aren't fighting over him, while Levi gets excited to fight against Akio. Everyone excluding Mira and Lilith activates their Magus Mode, but the fight is cut short as Yui uses her magic and transports everyone to her dream world. Before leaving the dream world, Arata tells Yui he will be her friend, which in turns makes her very happy. Later, Akio and Mira talk about all the breakdown phenomena happening recently. That night, during a thunderstorm, windows in the Academy are broken and a girl is shown smirking, before disappearing. Later that morning, after Mira checked the scene and deduced that the magic was akin to magic regarding an incident of 'that library', Arata begins to inquire information regarding the library Mira mentioned. He then goes to the academy's library to investigate. Arata, Selina, and the girls of Trinity Seven are transported to a place which Mira calls the 'eternal library'. In the eternal library, Lieselotte Sherlock, Serina's older sister and member of the Trinity Seven, appears before the group. She then proceeds to try to get magic power from Lilith and Mira but is quickly stopped by Levi and Akio. Lieselotte explains her motive behind wanting to access the 'eternal library', then explains to Arata that acquiring Demon Lord powers is equal to committing taboo. She then absorbs Selina's magic, becoming a Demon Lord candidate.|
|6||"Dark Mage and Big Event"
"Aku no Madōshi (Dāku Meiji) to Gakuen Shūgeki (Biggu Ibento)" (
|November 11, 2014|
|7||"Lost Technique and Problem Solving"
"Hiōgi (Rosuto Tekunika) to Ihen Kaiketsu (Puroburemu Soruvingu)" (
|November 18, 2014|
|8||"Study and Holiday"
"Madō Benkyō (Sutadi) to Ansoku Jitsu (Horidei)" (
|November 25, 2014|
|9||"Bible Battle and Sweet Memory"
"Madōsho Sentō (Baiburu Batoru) to Kako Kioku (Suīto Memorī)" (
|December 2, 2014|
|10||"Game Master and Satan Slave"
"Shihaisha (Gēmu Masutā) to Fundo no Majin (Seitan Sureibu)" (
|December 9, 2014|
|11||"Fianna Knights and Sisters"
"Kōki Kenshi (Fiana Naitsu) to Shimai no Kizuna (Shisutāzu)" (
|December 16, 2014|
|12||"Criminal Girl and His World"
"Seisen Shōjo (Kuriminaru Gāru) to Maō Sekai (Hizu Wārudo)" (
|December 23, 2014|
|13 (OVA)||"Trinity Seven and Special Lesson!"
"Torinitisebun to tokubetsu jugyō!" (トリニティセブンと特別授業!)
|March 25, 2015|
- "The Fall 2014 Anime Preview Guide: Trinity Seven". Anime News Network. October 7, 2014. Retrieved October 15, 2014.
- "School Fantasy Manga Trinity Seven Has Anime in the Works". Anime News Network. February 13, 2014. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven English Dub Cast". Sentai Filmworks. July 6, 2016.
- "Trinity Seven Anime's English Dub Cast Revealed, Previewed in Clip". Anime News Network. July 7, 2016.
- "Trinity Seven English Dub Preview - Available for Pre-Order". YouTube. July 7, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 1 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Yen Press Licenses A Certain Magical Index, Trinity Seven, Chaika - The Coffin Princess, Prison School Manga". Anime News Network. October 10, 2014. Retrieved November 8, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 1". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 2 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 2". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 3 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 3". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 4 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 4". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 5 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 5". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 6 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 6". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 7 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 7". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 8 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- "Trinity Seven, Vol. 8". Hachette Book Group. Retrieved May 15, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 9 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 10 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved November 8, 2014.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 11 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved June 2, 2015.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 12 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 13 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い 14 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- "Trinity Seven Manga Gets Levi Ninden Manga Spinoff". Anime News Network. October 18, 2015. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- トリニティセブン レヴィ忍伝 1 (in Japanese). Fujimi Shobo. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- ""Trinity Seven" Gets Novel Adaptations by the Original Manga Authors". Crunchyroll. November 4, 2014. Retrieved October 4, 2014.
- "トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い The Novel 深夜挿話と過去記憶 (ドラゴンコミックスエイジ)" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い The Novel(2) (ドラゴンコミックスエイジ)" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "トリニティセブン". Media Arts Database. Agency for Cultural Affairs (Japan). Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- "TVアニメ「トリニティセブン」放送日決定！ 新キャラ２名の設定画＆CVも発表！" (in Japanese). Newtype. September 8, 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "A Certain Magical Index's Nishikiori to Direct Trinity Seven Anime". Anime News Network. July 7, 2014. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- "Sentai Filmworks Adds Trinity Seven Anime". Anime News Network. April 18, 2016. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- "Manga UK Updates from London MCM Comic Con". Anime News Network. May 28, 2016. Retrieved May 28, 2016.
- Green, Scott (July 7, 2016). ""Trinity Seven" Anime Movie Planned". Crunchyroll. Retrieved July 7, 2016.