Bolivia Adventist University
Universidad Adventista de Bolivia
|Affiliation||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Chairman||Roberto O. Gullon|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Bolivia Adventist University (Spanish: Universidad Adventista de Bolivia), or UAB, is a private coeducational Christian university in the city of Cochabamba. The university is affiliated to the Seventh-day Adventist Church and offers degrees in six major fields: Theology, Health Sciences, Nursing, Education, Economic and Administrative Sciences (Business, etc.), and Engineering. UAB is the only Adventist university in Bolivia, but is one of ten such establishments in South America. It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world's second largest Christian school system.
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adventist Colleges and Universities
- Christian school
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-03-23. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Archived from the original on 2011-07-24. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- Official website (in Spanish)
|This Bolivian university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|