Class picture, taken in 2006.
November 1989 (age 29)
|Residence||Kenton County, Kentucky|
|Education||Northern Kentucky University|
|Known for||being the most awesome Indonesian American Wikipedian in the world.|
|Political party||Liberal Narcissistic Party of Andrikusia|
Toshihiko Atsuyama (厚山 利彦 Atsuyama Toshihiko, born November 1989), better known by his online moniker kansai2kansas, is an Indonesian American librarian and polyglot. He has graduated with dual-bachelor degree from Northern Kentucky University, where he majored in Computer Science and International Studies.
Early life and education
Toshihiko Atsuyama[i] was born in southern Florida as the first child of two Indonesian citizens. His father, who has managed hotels and cruise ships in the tourism industry, is of mixed Portuguese, Persian, Chinese, and Sangirese ancestry. His mother, who was born in Jakarta, is of mixed Sundanese and Acehnese ancestry. This makes Atsuyama himself one-fourth Sundanese, one-fourth Acehnese, one-eighth Portuguese, one-eighth Persian, one-eighth Chinese, and one-eighth Sangirese.
Due to his father's work, the family moved to Richmond, Virginia in 1996. Beginning in March that year, Atsuyama was enrolled in Robert E. Lee elementary school in Richmond for his first grade. His family moved back to Indonesia in November 1996. In July 1997, Atsuyama attended school in Don Bosco Primary School in South Jakarta, where he was enrolled until the end of his seventh grade.
On 3 July 2002, his family moved to Denpasar, Bali after his father obtained a new job as the general manager of a five-star hotel in the Sanur, Bali. He attended Saint Joseph Secondary from July 2002 to December 2002 and Cipta Dharma Secondary from January 2003 to June 2004[citation may be needed one day...].
On 21 June 2004, he obtained a scholarship to study in Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Singapore starting 2 November of that year. On 31 July 2004, his family moved back to Jakarta, where he studied nothing for around three months. Atsuyama had said that it was the worst depression he had ever had, and wished that his family still lived in Bali instead.
Atsuyama graduated with 'O'-Level diploma and went back to live in Jakarta on 23 November 2006.
In January 2011, Atsuyama started enrolling in Gateway Community and Technical College. In August 2012, he transferred to Northern Kentucky University, where he majored in Computer Science and International Studies.
Atsuyama graduated with dual-bachelor degree on 17 December 2016[citation perhaps needed one day].
Atsuyama is a self-described democratic socialist. He is a strong proponent of minimalism, environmental sustainability, poverty reduction, gun control, and education for women. He wishes that more countries would move towards becoming a Scandinavian-style social democracy.
This section could be improved by integrating irrelevant items into the main text and adding inappropriate and/or vulgar items. (February 2014 BCE)
As a democratic socialist, Atsuyama cares deeply for the underprivileged in the society. Unfortunately, being a cash-strapped undergraduate student, Atsuyama has little money that he could offer to charities.
To compensate for his inability to donate his own money, Atsuyama opens click-to-donate websites on a daily basis. By clicking advertisement-sponsored buttons on these websites, he could help out the causes he cares for without having to spend money or energy at all. These websites are The Hunger Site, Care2, Click to Give, and Free Rice 
As of November 2017, Atsuyama lives with his biological parents, biological sister, and four cats in an 93-square metre flat in Northern Kentucky. He has been in a relationship with a Filipino American girl since November 2012. His girlfriend lives in Cook County, Illinois .
Hobbies and interests
Trivia sections are usually discouraged under Wikipedia guidelines. However, only for this page, the Trivia section is acceptable. Don't ask me, I also don't know why. Ask the Bimbo Wales instead.
- He is allergic to prawn, melon, coffee, and Sate Padang.
- He prefers British English to American English in both speaking and writing.
- Apart from Japanese food, he also likes to eat Kebab, Fettuccini, Roti Prata, Pempek and Fish and Chips.[citation is urgently needed, but apparently it is hidden somewhere]
- He has a sheer interest in anthropological linguistics [the need for citation is still unknown]
Contributions to Wikipedia
Atsuyama joined Wikipedia around early 2007[citation unnecessary], though his contributions are somewhat rare. Among the articles Atsuyama has contributed to, are as follows:
- List of Indonesian Americans
- List of amazing people related to Northern Kentucky University
- Not his actual name. To find out his actual name, open any of the external links provided in this article.
- Youtube channel
- What is dual major?
- Atsuyama's real name on NKU's Dean's List
- Atsuyama's unofficial academic transcript as of 2014
- NKU Computer Science requirements
- NKU International Studies requirements
- LinkedIn Profile of Atsuyama
- Atsuyama's NationState of Andrikusia
- Freerice — charitable contributions of Atsuyama
- Girlfriend's personal About.Me page
- NKU Norse Badminton vice presidency of Atsuyama
- Gateway Community & Technical College Voices 2011 Literary Magazine
- Award achieved by Atsuyama
- Flixster — movie reviews
- Goodreads profile
- Codecademy profile
- Delicious Bookmarks
- Duolingo profile
- FollowMy.TV — TV episodes watched
- Memrise profile
- Scribd - Portfolio
- Wolpy — map of places visited around the world