|Search user languages|
What's my name?
- Anglicized: T. Kai C. (Privacy issues.)
- Korean: 최명근
- Chinese: 崔明根 (Pinyin: Cuī Míng Gēn)
- Japanese: たけしあかね (Takeshi Akane)
Where have I lived before?
- Cliffside Park, New Jersey
- Fort Lee, New Jersey
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Seoul, South Korea - I was born there.
What do I do when I'm not updating/researching in Wikipedia? Currently, I'm a student. I attend a magnet school called Academies @ Englewood (note to self: create article about the school) where I get to specialize in law & public safety. I'm also a Christian. I attend a local Korean Presbyterian church (even though I firmly do not believe in predestination). My hobbies include singing, drawing, writing, and organizing. Speaking of singing, I'm a bass/countertenor - it's debatable. but I have a 5 octave range.
How many languages do you speak? I speak Korean and English fluently. I was raised in Korea, so Korean came naturally for me, and English was just kind of "always there" in my life due to the gargantuous American influence on South Korea (Sesame Street and Barney were two shows I loved when I was a kid). I've taken a year of Italian in middle school, I'm currently taking Spanish in high school, and next year, I will double Spanish with French. I've taken interest in Japanese music and I was influenced by anime as a child, so Japanese language was also an influence on me. I've taken an interest in Portuguese and Esperanto too. I took Latin for a trimester and Chinese for two trimesters my sophomore year.
Any other info?
- Birthday: 24 October, 1988
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio/Libra (I was born on the cusp)
- Chinese zodiac: Dragon
- Bloodtype: AB- (Rarest phenotype)
I also own a Chihuahua.
About My Work Here...
I'm just an average kid, trying hard to contribute to my best of my knowledge. I want to contribute a lot more.
Articles I've Majorly/Partially Contributed to
- Ayumi Hamasaki and all her albums.
- Sharan Q
- A BALLADS and A BEST (I created them.)
- Goto Maki
- Englewood, New Jersey
- My user page
- Simple and Clean
...I'm hoping to do more as I learn about the world around me. =)
Articles I'm Thinking of Creating/Working
- Academies @ Englewood
- My page when I become the next American Idol
- Music theory related articles
- Korea-related articles
- Voice type: Lyric Baritone/Countertenor
- Highest note: A6, D6
- Lowest note: E1, B1
- Vocal range: 5 octaves (C#1-D6)
- Longest note: 10 seconds
- Highest chest note: F#3
Books I Have to Read
- Things Fall Apart - Chinua Achebe
- The Red Tent - Anita Diamant
- Memory Palace of Matteo Ricci - Jonathan D. Spencer
- 1984 - George Orwell
- The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The one book (of two) I recommend for everyone.
- The Bible - Various authors
- Kylie Minogue - Light Years
- Various Artists - LOVE for NANA~Only 1 Tribute~
- An all-star tribute album to fictional bands BLACK STONES and TRAPNEST in the manga NANA.
- Madonna - Ray of Light
- Green Day - American Idiot
- Mariah Carey - Daydream
- Kuraki Mai - Fairy Tale
- Utada - Exodus
- Utada Hikaru's attempt to break into the American market, miserably failed, but decent songs.
- Ayumi Hamasaki - CYBER TRANCE presents ayu-trance
- Ayumi Hamasaki's songs, remixed superbly by international DJs like System F who makes you forget that she sounds squeaky.
- Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"
- Southern All Stars - "namida no umi de dakaretai~Sea of Love~"
- Robbie Williams - "It's Only Us"
- Kylie Minogue - "Better the Devil You Know"
- Green Day - "Jesus of Suburbia"
- Every Little Thing - fragile
- Reminiscent of the movie Sliding Doors
- Ayumi Hamasaki - Endless sorow
- Do As Infinity - boukenshatachi
- Aikawa Nanase - Jealousy
- Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker