User talk:Khu'hamgaba Kitap
- 1 Khu'hamgaba Kitap, you are invited to the Teahouse!
- 2 Reference errors on 2 October
- 3 Disambiguation link notification for March 27
- 4 Issuing level 1 warning about removing AfD template from articles before the discussion is complete. (Peachy 2.0 (alpha 8))
- 5 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 6 Why add pinyin when the language is not Chinese?
- 7 AfroCine: Join us for the Months of African Cinema in October!
- 8 Welcome to the Months of African Cinema!
Khu'hamgaba Kitap, you are invited to the Teahouse!
Reference errors on 2 October
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Atong language (Sino-Tibetan) page, your edit caused a URL error (help). (Fix | Ask for help)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Enets people, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Nenets. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Issuing level 1 warning about removing AfD template from articles before the discussion is complete. (Peachy 2.0 (alpha 8))
Welcome to Wikipedia. Please do not remove Articles for deletion notices from articles, or remove other people's comments in Articles for deletion debates, as you did with Adisa Kabiru. Otherwise, it may be difficult to create consensus. If you oppose the deletion of an article, please comment at the respective page instead. This is an automated message from a bot about , where you removed the deletion template from an article before the deletion discussion was complete. If this message is in error, please report it.—cyberbot ITalk to my owner:Online 15:51, 12 September 2017 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Why add pinyin when the language is not Chinese?
I see that you have added "pinyin" to the text of Song of the Yue Boatman however whilst the text may look like Chinese, it is in fact not a Chinese poem, so why did you add the pinyin?Johnkn63 (talk) 01:56, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah, I guess that doesn't make much sense then! I'll remove it back to its former state. Khu'hamgaba Kitap talk 16:08, 19 May 2018 (UTC)