Just so you know, you would save time by converting any county-level division (县级市、县) that has a full Climate table in ZH-Wiki to Template:Weather box. Here are the syntax conversions:
- "_Hi_°C" --> " high C"
- "_Lo_°C" --> " low C"
- "_Precip_mm" --> " precipitation mm"
- "_Rain_mm" --> " rain mm"
- "_Hum" --> " humidity"
- "_Precip_days" --> " precipitation days"
- "_Rain_days" --> " rain days"
- "_Sun" --> " sun"
The rainfall that you gave for Mianyang and Dujiangyan are very similar, so one of them is probably incorrect. Also some of the monthly precipitation totals for Shangri-La County do not appear to be correct.
Could you tell me how you read off the data from weather.gov.cn? You do not need to tell me how to arrive at the data...did you estimate values from the graph, or was there a table of values? Thanks. —HXL's Roundtable and Record 21:34, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, I made a mistaken about the rainfall of Mianyang. This is a link of Mianyang city Climate data http://www.weather.com.cn/cityintro/101270401.shtml , and This is a link of Dujiangyan Climate data http://www.weather.com.cn/cityintro/101270111.shtml, Thank you for reviewing it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Supasun (talk • contribs)
Drastic edit to a user talk page
Your recent edits
Hello. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion, you should sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. You could also click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Thank you. --SineBot (talk) 18:46, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- That's why you type "~~~~" at the end of every post. —HXL's Roundtable and Record 20:42, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Climate additions and ZH-Wiki
Although this will slow you down, please copy as much of your additions to the corresponding article on Chinese Wikipedia. I assume you know enough Chinese to do this? You can copy (and slightly modify) the description Weather.com.cn gives. Just do the reverse of the replacements I gave above. You MUST include the spaces before...i.e. type in " high C" exactly when replacing. —HXL's Roundtable and Record 23:50, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
Yeah,I know enought to do this. I plan do this in ZH-wiki after finishing in EN-wiki. I have a request , Can you add the climate data to Genhe at this moment. Thank you
Could you please give the climate data of 图里河Tulihe(30km south of Genhe and have similar Climate)from CMA to (Genhe city) , it's regarded as a coldest city in all of china(population over 100,000 inhabited),but Mohe are coldest town in China. Thank you — Preceding unsigned comment added by Supasun (talk • contribs) 18:44, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- As far as I can see, 图里河 is not a settlement but a region: 图里河地区. If I can get the data from here for Genhe itself, then I will, but if I cannot, I will use CMA. Not now though. —HXL's Roundtable and Record 19:10, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as you made to Cherrapunji has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Use the sandbox for testing; if you believe the edit was constructive, ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing. Thank you. Alan the Roving Ambassador (User:N5iln) (talk) 21:27, 16 July 2011 (UTC)
สวัสดีครับ รบกวนช่วยระบุรายละเอียดที่มา/แหล่งข้อมูลภูมิอากาศที่แก้ไขเป็นข้อมูลช่วงปี 1981-2010 ได้ไหมครับ ถ้าข้อมูลดังกล่าวมีลิงก์ให้เข้าถึงออนไลน์ได้ก็ขอลิงก์ด้วยครับ หรือถ้าเป็นรายงานออฟไลน์ก็รบกวนขอข้อมูลผู้แต่ง ชื่อรายงาน วันที่ตีพิมพ์ ฯลฯ ด้วยครับ ขอบคุณครับ --Paul_012 (talk) 16:43, 20 March 2014 (UTC)
You have done a lot of unsourced edits changing temperatures on various cities today. Please note that you should stop and discuss. Continuing to post unsourced edits will lead to a block of the account. -- Alexf(talk) 22:13, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
- For example this one changes by 1 degree. Where does it come from. It may be you are correct but it looks like you just randomly changed it as you have not provided a source for it. -- Alexf(talk) 22:41, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
Please do not block me, I have nothing to provide the source because There is already a source. It is come from their climate data source This is the source you can check here Buenos Aires July Average Climate Maximum is 14.9c in the source . but in the wiki someone made it wrong at 13.9c. so I Correct it. Thank you for your advice. Supasun (talk) 5:52, 8 October 2014 (UTC)
- I have seen these come up in a lot of the Russian cities, which came from most of your edits to them. Be really careful. Those are not snowfall you are putting in but instead they are snow depth information. Snowfall and snow depth are 2 different things. You can see the difference in this example in Iqaluit from Canada which measures snowfall and snow depth. The one on the wiki page (it's correct after checking it) uses the snowfall data instead of the snow depth data. Ssbbplayer (talk) 14:50, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:47, 24 November 2015 (UTC)