West Valley Mall
|Location||Tracy, California, USA|
|Developer||General Growth Properties |
|Owner||Rouse Properties |
|No. of stores and services||94 |
|No. of anchor tenants||7 |
|Total retail floor area||750,000 sq. ft.|
|No. of floors||1 |
West Valley Mall is a mall in Tracy, California that opened in 1995. It is owned and operated by Rouse Properties and is located directly off Highway 205. Anchor stores include JCPenney, Target, Macy's (previously Gottschalks), and Sears.
The mall is located north and next to both Grant Line Road and Interstate 205 which connects with nearby interstates 580 and 5. The shopping center is adjacent to the Naglee Park and Ride Lot a transit hub for local Tracer and regional SMART bus services.
On December 20, 2013, a shooting was reported at the West Valley Mall near the Eastern entrance. No injuries were reported from the incident, and the accused shooter was apprehended shortly after the shooting. .
- Fact sheet, West Valley Mall.
- "West Valley Mall Homepage". West Valley Mall. Rouse Properties. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "West Valley Mall on Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "Tracer Bus Route Map" (PDF). Tracer Bus Route Map. City of Tracy. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "Carousel and Arcade in West Valley Mall". Tracy Press- Biz Buzz News. Tracy Press. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "West Valley Mall Certified Farmers' Market". National Farmers' Market Directory. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "West Valley Mall Shooting". Tracy Press. Tracy Press. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "West Valley Mall Shooter". Tracy Press. Tracy Press. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
|This article about a California building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|