The following is a list of users who have volunteered to act as mentors to Good article reviewers. New reviewers are strongly encouraged to contact one of the editors below on their user talk page for assistance and advice on using the Good article nominations process, applying the Good article criteria, and producing a good review. All reviewers are welcome to contact mentors for advice on individual issues.
Mentors often specialize in reviewing articles within a particular area. They also may have expertise in a particular aspect of the Good article process. This is indicated after their user names below. If you wish to mentor new reviewers please add your name to the list. Add name
- Nehrams2020 (talk · contribs) – Can assist with issues concerning images, inline citations/references, GA sweeps, and GA nominations general questions. A list of the reviews I have performed can be seen at my GA subpage.
- bibliomaniac15 (talk · contribs) – Mostly experienced with CVG and organism GAs, but I'm pretty sure I can handle image, citation, and general questions about GAN.
- Yamanbaiia (talk · contribs) – Manual of Style enthusiast.
- Juliancolton (talk · contribs) – I can help with pretty much anything related to the GA process.
- OhanaUnited (talk · contribs) – Sweeps, references, weasel words, and jargon words
- Ceranthor (talk · contribs) – I'll do anything, as long as it is geography, animals, science, etc.
- Majoreditor (talk · contribs) – I am happy to help with most any type of review.
- Sanguis Sanies (talk · contribs) – Anything Film and Television related, I'll take stab at anything else: the two GA articles I helped were both Law related.
- Mm40 (talk · contribs) – Quality of prose and reference formatting are strong points in my reviews. History, arts, or sports related articles, see here for my reviews.
- Nikkimaria (talk · contribs) – anything not pop culture or sports is probably fair game for me.
- Arsenikk (talk · contribs) – Transport (my field of excellence), video games, economics, business, politics, government, geography, places and engineering; I'm better at content, referencing, images, aesthetics and MOS than prose.
- Jezhotwells (talk · contribs) – Art, Architecture, Theatre, Film, most topics really, but I tend to avoid American sports, TV shows and contemporary pop music.
- Aircorn (talk · contribs) Willing to help out in most topics.
- Dom497 (talk · contribs) I can help with just about everything.
- Hahc21 (talk · contribs) – I love to help, mostly on inline citations, referencing and original research. Mainly on music and video game related articles.
- Yash! (talk · contribs) – I have reviewed around 80 nominations and helped promote 11 articles to good article status. Feel free to talk to me about anything.
- Ritchie333 (talk · contribs) - I've improved 30 articles to Good article status and reviewed over 60. I'm particularly keen on music, albums and places/geography articles.
|Threads older than 90 days may be archived.
GA icon doesn't appear on the article page
The article Count On Me (Bruno Mars song) was recently passed as GA, however, a GA icon was not added. The reviewer forgot to change some parameters so I (nominator) did it for him. Nevertheless, the "plus symbol" still doesn't appear. Can someone add it manually. I have seen this done here, therefore I would like for someone to add it. Thank You.
Kind Regards, MarioSoulTruthFan (talk) 20:10, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- @MarioSoulTruthFan: I added it for you. Carbrera (talk) 23:08, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- @Carbrera: How do you do that? Thank you in advance, MarioSoulTruthFan (talk) 23:09, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- @MarioSoulTruthFan: Just a teeny tiny template:  Carbrera (talk) 23:11, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
I recently approved this article for GA status: Taylor–Burton Diamond. However, it had failed a previous nomination. Should I have remove the FailedGA tag? Also, presumably related to this, the nominator received an automatic message on their talk page telling them they had failed. I have notified them otherwise, but am now concerned that bots may have misinterpreted the result. Thanks. --♫CheChe♫ talk 14:54, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- No you don't remove the failed GA tag. However, you should put your review after the failed one (chronological order). No idea regarding the second question, but maybe has to do with what I just said. MarioSoulTruthFan (talk) 22:33, 23 October 2016 (UTC)
You're not qualified to perform Good Article reviews and you failed to follow instructions. Please fix. Chris Troutman (talk) 00:41, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Chris troutman: Thank you, but I'm not sure what to do the 'fix' this? I reordered the templates. Is that all? I guess I could revert the page to before I approved it, and then make the edits exactly as the instructions say. Is that a good idea? Any direction would be nice.--♫CheChe♫ talk 11:16, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
- @CheCheDaWaff: Yes, revert and go step by step. You can't have two GA tags on the same talk page, which is part of the problem. Be sure to only have one tag saying it was approved. Be sure to list the article as GA on the applicable list, too. Step-by-step will fix this. Chris Troutman (talk) 14:45, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
Richfield NY, is in the Southern Tier of The State of New York. Look at a map some time.