Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
|Successor||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro|
|CPU||Redmi Note 6 Pro: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636(1.8 GHz Kryo 260 x4 performance cores + 1.6GHz Kryo 260 x4 efficient cores)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery|
|Connectivity||4G, VoLTE, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and a micro USB port|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is a smartphone developed by Xiaomi Inc. The phone comes in two variants, the base model comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage for a price tag of Rs 13,999, while the top-end model of the device packs 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which is expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 19:9.The phone is powered by a 1.8GHz (Max.)octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor paired with Adreno 509 GPU.The device is available in four colours including red, blue, black, and rose gold. It has 4000 mAh battery and supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a P2i Nano coating as a liquid repellent.
The construction of the device itself was enhanced with four cameras in total - two on the front and two on the back. This is the first time a Redmi device is being constructed using 6000 series aluminium. This is also the first Redmi Note phone to sport four cameras.
- "Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch in China today: Specifications, features and more". The Indian Express. 2018-11-06. Retrieved 2018-11-22.
- "Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro India Launch Kicks Off, Watch Live Stream". NDTV Gadgets360.com. Retrieved 2018-11-22.
- "Redmi Note 6 Pro launched in India for Rs 13,999 but you can get it for Rs 12499 tomorrow". India Today. Retrieved 2018-11-22.
- "Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch tomorrow: Expected price, specifications, features, and availability details | Tech News". Retrieved 2018-11-22.
- "Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro India launch today; check out expected price, features, availability". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2018-11-22.
- "Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Launches With Dual Front Cameras: Expected Price, Specifications And More". News18. Retrieved 2018-11-22.
- "Redmi Note 6 Pro with four cameras set to launch in India today, price could be under Rs 20,000". India Today. Retrieved 2018-11-22.