Bayan County (simplified Chinese: 巴彦县; traditional Chinese: 巴彦縣; pinyin: Bāyàn Xiàn) is under the administration of Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China. It borders Mulan County to the east, Bin County to the south, Hulan District to the west, as well as the prefecture-level city of Suihua to the north.
There are ten towns and eight townships in the county:
The population of the district was 677,955 in 1999.
Notes and references
- ^ Google Inc. "Bayan". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bayan,+Harbin,+Heilongjiang,+China,+email@example.com,127.406385,16z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x5e44ae38a87d7a13:0xf0f606a19a553254. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- ^ Harbin Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《哈尔滨统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- ^ 2010 Census Harbin primary statistics report (《哈尔滨市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- ^ "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：巴彦县" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- ^ (English) National Population Statistics Materials by County and City - 1999 Period, in China County & City Population 1999, Harvard China Historical GIS