|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Township-level divisions||5 subdistricts
|County seat||Xinqi Subdistrict (新起街道)|
|• Total||3,962 km2 (1,530 sq mi)|
|Elevation||223 m (732 ft)|
|• Density||93/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Boli (Chinese: 勃利; pinyin: Bólì) is a county of southeastern Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China. It is the only county of the prefecture-level city of Qitaihe, the downtown area of which is about 32 kilometres (20 mi) to the east of the county seat.
- Xinqi Subdistrict (新起街道)
- Xinhua Subdistrict (新华街道)
- Yuanming Subdistrict (元明街道)
- Tiexi Subdistrict (铁西街道)
- Chengxi Subdistrict (城西街道)
- Qingshan Township (青山乡)
- Yongheng Township (永恒乡)
- Qiangken Township (抢垦乡)
- Xingshu Korean Ethnic Township (杏树朝鲜族乡)
- Jixing Korean and Manchu Ethnic Township (吉兴朝鲜族满族乡)
The population of the district was 371,933 in 1999.
Notes and references
- "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：勃利县" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-28.
- (English) National Population Statistics Materials by County and City - 1999 Period, in China County & City Population 1999, Harvard China Historical GIS
|This Heilongjiang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|