|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Amarjeet Sohi|
|• Total||0.94 km2 (0.36 sq mi)|
|Elevation||706 m (2,316 ft)|
|• Density||4,095.7/km2 (10,608/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-3.3%|
Bisset is a residential neighbourhood located in the Mill Woods area of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The neighbourhood "is named for Judge Athelstan Bisset, Q.C." It is a part of the Mill Woods community of Ridgewood.
Residential development in the area began during the 1960s, with most residential construction (70%) occurring during the 1980s. Just over half (56%) of the residences in the neighbourhood are single-family dwellings. Another 25%, or one in four, residences are apartments in low-rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Row houses make up another 15% of residences, with most of the remainder being duplexes.
Almost one out of two (45.9%) of households have one or two persons. There is also a significant proportion of residences (41.4%) with four or five persons. The average number of people per household in Bisset is 3.0 persons.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood: Bisset Elementary School operated by the Edmonton Public School System and Mary Hanley Catholic Elementary School operated by Edmonton's catholic school system.
The following places of worship are located in the neighbourhood: the Islamic Shia Ithna-Asheri Centre and Shia Ithna-Asheri Jamat of Edmonton, the Mill Woods Community Church (Moravian), and the Sunrise Community Church (Mill Woods).
The neighbourhood is bounded by 34 Avenue on the north, 23 Avenue on the south, 34 Street on the east, and on the west by Mill Woods Road East.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Bisset had a population of  a -3.3% change from its 2009 population of 3,980. With a land area of 0.94 km2 (0.36 sq mi), it had a population density of 4,095.7 people/km2 in 2012.3,850 living in 1,411 dwellings,
|Pollard Meadows||Daly Grove||Meadows Area|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100". City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect". City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Neighbourhood description in the map utility on the City of Edmonton web site.
- Duplexes includes triplexes and quadruplexes.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.