British Asia Airways
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ceased operations||December 2001|
It ceased operations after BA suspended flights to Taipei in December 2001.
- Calder, Simon (23 April 1993). "Special Report on Long-Haul Air Travel: 'Air Asia' goes from strength to strength: Simon Calder looks at the growing success of the Eastern travel industry". The Independent (London).
- "Why Taiwan is still an unique escape". The Independent (London). 16 June 2007.
- "Explore our past: 1990 - 1999". British Airways.
- "Something to declare: A likely story". The Independent (London). 14 September 1996.
- "Explore our past: 2000- Present". British Airways.