From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Gandzak (Armenian: Գանձակ; formerly Batikian, Batikyan, Kësamamed and Kyosamamed) is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. The village was named Batikian for a time in honor of Batik Batikian (1892–1920), a Communist activist.
- Gandzak, Armenia at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 44; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|