From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC)|
Aygut (Armenian: Այգուտ); formerly known as Gyolkend, is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. There are seven small lakes nearby. The nearby village of Chapkut belongs to the community of Aygut village.
- Aygut at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 50; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|