KTorrent is a BitTorrent client that is part of the KDE Software Compilation.
KTorrent is often received as a client intending on being feature rich. Features include:
- Upload and download speed capping / throttling & scheduling
- Internet searching with torrent search engines using KHTML part.
- Support for UDP trackers.
- IP address blocklist plugin
- Port forwarding with UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- Protocol encryption
- DHT (mainline version), and support for trackerless torrents
- µTorrent peer exchange (PEX) support
- File Prioritization
- Ability to import partially downloaded files
- Directory scanner to automatically watch directories for new torrents
- Manual addition of trackers to torrents
- RSS feed support
- Web interface plugin with default port number 8080
- IPv6 support
- SOCKS v4 and v5 support
- µTP support
- Generation and parsing of magnet links
- UDP tracker scraping
- Enhanced usability of the queue manager
- Super-seeding support
- Streaming of video while downloading
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to KTorrent.