List of outlaw motorcycle clubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is an alphabetical list of notable outlaw motorcycle clubs, including current, defunct, or historic.
- "Information on The Breed". Mafianj.com. 2012-09-13. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- Levingston, Tobie Gene; Zimmerman, Kent (2004), Soul on bikes: the East Bay Dragons MC and the Black biker set, MotorBooks International, p. 199, ISBN 0-7603-1747-X, Check
- Simmons, Ann (14 July 2011). "Chosen Few motorcycle gang is targeted in crackdown". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- Robinson, Russell (24 March 2007). "Bikie gangs run nightclub drug scene". The Australian.
- "Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs - Map". Cycletrailrental.com. August 2013.
- Information on Diablos[dead link]
- Mallory, Stephen L. (2007), Understanding Organized Crime; Criminal justice illuminated, Jones & Bartlett Publishers, p. 160, ISBN 0-7637-4108-6
- Garson, Paul (2006), "Hollister, Roswell, and a Brave New Bro's World—1947", in Davidson, Jean; Thompson, Hunter S., The Harley-Davidson Reader, MotorBooks/MBI Publishing Company, pp. 129–134, ISBN 0-7603-2591-X
- Bundeslagebild Organisierte Kriminalität 2010 (in German), German Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt), p. 19, retrieved 2013-05-12
- "Information on Grim Reapers". Cbc.ca. Retrieved 2012-12-10.[dead link]
- Veno, Arthur (2003), The Brotherhoods, Allen & Unwin, pp. 76 ff, ISBN 9781741141375
- Biker: Truth and Myth: How the Original Cowboy of the Road Became the Easy. Bill Osgerby. 
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- Miller, Martin (10 September 1994). "8 in Biker Gang Arrested in 5-City Sweep : Crackdown: About 200 officers seize weapons and drugs in early morning raids. Two federal agents had infiltrated the tightly knit Hessians club". Los Angeles Times.
- Members of "Highwaymen Motorcycle Club" Indicted on Violent Crime, Drug, and Gun Charges, Federal Bureau of Investigation, May 14, 2009
- Associated Press (2008-06-27). "Motorcycle club linked to meth". The Journal Gazette. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- "Jurors return final verdicts for two bikers", The Record (Stockton, California), 1 July 2010, retrieved 2010-09-10
- Smith, Scott (August 10, 2010), Judge wants one retrial, not two, McClatchy - Tribune Business News, retrieved 2010-09-10
- "Gangs of Marlborough Gangs of Marlborough". The Marlborough Express. 16 April 2008. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- Phillips, Vanessa (18 April 2009). "Sympathy for the Devils". The Nelson Mail. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Information on Notorious". Smh.com.au. 2009-02-05. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- Information on Pagans[dead link]
- "'Operation Blue and White' Nets 14 Peckerwoods Members - re> SAN DIEGO, May 23 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/". California: Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- POSTED: 4:38 pm PST November 16, 2010 (2010-11-16). "Undercover Officer Provides Inside Look Into Local Gang - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego". 10news.com. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- Members of "Phantom Outlaw Motorcycle Club" Nine members of a violent, armed, outlaw motorcycle gang were indicted
- The Rebels: a brotherhood of outlaw bikers By Daniel R. Wolf. Books.google.ca. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- Edwards, Peter; Auger, Michel (2004), The encyclopedia of Canadian organized crime: from Captain Kidd to Mom Boucher, Random House, p. 208, ISBN 9780771030444
- Stokes, Cam. "NZ gang history photos — RK's (Road Knights') 20th anniversary 1999". GangScene. Archived from the original on February 8, 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-29.
- 2 Motorcycle Clubs Fight; 3 Die, 6 Hurt, Associated Press via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, November 5, 1979
- "Man shot, killed outside motorcycle club - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community". Wdrb.com. 2010-08-22. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- Jim Hague Officials watching for motorcycle club fallout Police believe fatal shooting of cycler was isolated incident May 6, 2001. Hudson Reporter.com
- U.S. Charges alleged Bronx gang leader in connection with operations of drug laboratory near public school January 14, 2003. (US vs. Angelo Cruz)
- Leader of "Satan's Soldiers" pleads guilty to operating clandestine Methamphetamine laboratory located next to Bronx public school November 11, 2004. (Angelo Cruz pleads guilty)
- The Changing Face of Organized in New Jersey A Status Report. May 2004. (pg 87-90) 
- Ryan Maye Handy, Colorado Gazette (2012-03-24). "Small, darker side of clubs casts shadow on bikers". The Gazette. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- "Devil's Fire". Gangland (TV series). Season 4. Episode 2. February 12, 2009.
- [dead link]