Lucas training with Paris Saint-Germain in 2013
|Full name||Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva|
|Date of birth||13 August 1992|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva (born 13 August 1992), known as Lucas or Lucas Moura, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a right winger for Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national football team.
Lucas joined São Paulo FC in 2005 after playing for the youth teams of Clube Atlético Juventus and Corinthians. Lucas made his debut with the São Paulo first-team in 2010, scoring 4 goals and providing four assists in 25 appearances. In 2011, Lucas scored nine goals and provided four assists in 28 appearances in the Campeonato Brasileiro and 13 goals and eight assists in all competitions.
During the summer of 2012, both Manchester United and Internazionale were reported to be interested in signing Lucas. On 8 August 2012, Paris Saint-Germain won the battle and announced the player would be moving to the club in January 2013. He would be the club's most expensive signing. The transfer fee was reported to be in the region of €45m (£44.3). It was announced that Lucas would wear the No. 29 shirt for the remainder of the season.
On 11 January 2013 Moura made his debut against AC Ajaccio, in a match that ended as a 0–0 draw. He also played in the Champions League away victory over Valencia on 12 February, assisting a goal in the process. On 13 September 2013, Moura scored his first goal for PSG in a 2−0 league victory over Bordeaux.
For the 2014-15 season, following Jérémy Ménez's transfer to A.C. Milan, Lucas was handed the No. 7 shirt - the same number he wore while playing for São Paulo. Moura made his season debut for PSG in their 2−0 Trophée des Champions victory over Coupe de France winners EA Guingamp on 2 August 2014 at the Workers Stadium in Beijing.
He scored his first goal of the 2014–15 Ligue 1 campaign on 16 August, volleying in a Gregory van der Wiel cross as PSG defeated Bastia 2−0. On 5 October, Moura scored the opening goal in a match that finished 1−1 against title rivals Monaco. With his two goals in PSG's 3−0 victory over Bordeaux on 25 October, Moura equalled his league tally from the previous season.
Lucas was a frequent member of Brazil's Under-20 international side. In February 2011, Lucas was involved for Brazil in the Under-20 South American Championship where he scored a hat-trick in a 6–0 victory over Uruguay in the final. Lucas made his senior international debut for Brazil in friendly match against Scotland on 27 March 2011. On 28 September 2011, Lucas scored his first senior international goal for Brazil against Argentina.
2011 Copa América
Lucas was named in Mano Menezes' squad for the 2011 Copa América in Argentina. Lucas appeared in the group stage matches against Paraguay and Ecuador as a second-half substitute on both occasions. Lucas did not feature in Brazil's penalty shoot-out defeat to Paraguay in the quarter-finals which eliminated Brazil from the competition.
Lucas was selected to compete for the Brazil Olympic football team in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London along with club teammates Casemiro and Bruno Uvini. He appeared in three matches as a substitute, including the Gold medal match with Mexico, and started in the 3–0 group stage victory over New Zealand. Lucas was left out of the FIFA 2014 Brazilian squad by coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- As of 10 November 2014.
- Scores and results table. Brazil's goal tally first:
|1.||28 September 2011||Estádio Olímpico do Pará, Belém, Brazil||Argentina||
||2011 Superclásico de las Américas|
|2.||10 September 2012||Estádio do Arruda, Recife, Brazil||China PR||
|3.||11 October 2012||Swedbank Stadion, Malmö, Sweden||Iraq||
|4.||9 June 2013||Arena do Grêmio, Porto Alegre, Brazil||France||
- São Paulo
- Paris Saint-Germain
- South American Youth Championship: 2011
- Superclásico de las Américas: 2011
- Olympic Silver Medal: 2012
- FIFA Confederations Cup: 2013
- Best Young Player of Campeonato Paulista: 2011
- Best Midfielder of 2011 South American Youth Championship: 2011
- Best Player in finals of 2011 South American Youth Championship: 2011
- Revelation of Campeonato Brasileiro: 2010
- "Player Profile". Paris Saint-Germain Official Site. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "United crank up £30m Moura bid as Brazil ace expresses doubt over Sao Paulo future". Mail Online. 9 July 2012. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "PSG agree Moura deal". Sky Sports. 8 August 2012. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Manchester United 'target' Lucas Moura joins PSG in €40m deal". The Independent. 9 August 2012. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Rami strike halves PSG advantage". UEFA. 12 February 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Bordeaux 0-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Lucas nets first goal for champions". Goal.com. 13 September 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "PSG : Lucas Moura s’empare du numéro 7 de Jérémy Ménez". PSG Community. 11 June 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 Guingamp: Ibrahimovic double secures Super Cup spoils". Goal.com. 2 August 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 Bastia: Ibrahimovic injured but Cavani clinches victory". Goal.com. 16 August 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Monaco’s Anthony Martial thwarts PSG in battle of Ligue 1 big spenders". The Guardian. 5 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Brazilian Lucas Moura scored two penalties as Paris St-Germain beat Bordeaux to maintain their unbeaten start to the season in a game where both sides had a player sent off.". BBC Sport. 25 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- Lucas; PSG's official website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva.|