|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Kerry Diotte|
|• Total||0.97 km2 (0.37 sq mi)|
|Elevation||694 m (2,277 ft)|
|• Density||2,987.6/km2 (7,738/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-5.4%|
Meyokumin is a residential neighbourhood located in the Mill Woods area of south Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is a part of the Mill Woods community of Millhurst. The name means "good water" in the Cree language."
The neighbourhood is bounded on the west by 66 Street, the north by 23 Avenue, the east by 50 Street, and the south by Mill Woods Road South.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Meyokumin had a population of  a -5.4% change from its 2009 population of 3,063. With a land area of 0.97 km2 (0.37 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,987.6 people/km2 in 2012.2,898 living in 1,063 dwellings,
The majority of residential construction in the neighbourhood occurred during the 1970s when just over half (55.8%) residences were constructed. Most of the remaining residences (34.0%) were constructed during the 1980s.
According to the 2005 municipal census, the neighbourhood has a mixture of housing types. Single-family dwellings account for three out of every five (60%) of residences. Row houses account for a further one in three (34%) of residences. Duplexes account for most of the remaining residences in Meyokumin. Three out of four residences (75%) are owner-occupied while the remainder are rented.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood. Meyokumin School is operated by the Edmonton Public School Board (EPSB) and St. Richard Catholic Elementary School is operated by the Edmonton Catholic School District (ECSD).
Shopping and services
Together, Mill Woods Town Centre and Tawa form the commercial and service core of the entire Mill Woods area.
Immediately to the north west of the neighbourhood is Mill Woods Park. The Mill Woods Recreation Centre is located in Mill Woods Park.
||Mill Woods Park||Mill Woods Town Centre (neighbourhood)||Weinlos|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100". City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect". City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- From the neighbourhood description in the City of Edmonton map utility.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Period of Construction
- Includes triplexes and quadruplexes.