Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street
|Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street|
|Directed by||Chuck Sheetz
Rickey D'Shon Collins
James Earl Jones
|Paul & Joe Productions|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Television Animation|
|Running time||63 minutes|
Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street is a Disney direct-to-video animated film, released to VHS on November 6, 2001. It is a compilation of four unrelated episodes of the Recess TV series, including the series' Christmas special "Yes Mikey, Santa Does Shave". It was followed by two more direct-to-video Recess films in 2003: Recess: Taking the Fifth Grade, and Recess: All Growed Down.
In November 2003, the film was re-released on DVD.
Prickly, Grotke and Finster head home during a snowstorm and remember the times with T.J. and the gang. When they get stuck in a snowbank, Prickly blames it on T.J. and the gang, although Grotke says there is a logical explanation, considering that T.J. and the kids are not around the snowbank. As Grotke and Finster tell their stories about their experiences with T.J. and the gang, they are rescued, from where they are trapped, by T.J. and the gang, and Prickly admits T.J. and the others aren't so bad, to which Finster agrees, saying it really makes her feel more warm and fuzzy than before. The film ends with T.J. and the gang singing their version of Jingle Bells, describing their classmates and teachers.
- Andrew Lawrence as T.J. Detwiler
- Rickey D'Shon Collins as Vince LaSalle
- Ashley Johnson as Gretchen Grundler
- Courtland Mead as Gus Griswald
- Dabney Coleman as Principal Prickly
- Pamela Adlon as Ashley Spinelli
- Erik Von Detten as Erwin Lawson
- Jason Davis as Mikey Blumberg
- Allyce Beasley as Miss Alordayne Grotkey
- Robert Goulet as Mikey Blumberg (singing voice)
- April Winchell as Muriel P. Finster
- James Earl Jones as Santa Claus/ Mister
- Ross Malinger as other voice of T.J Detwiler
- Dick Clark as himself appears in Christmas episode
- Michael McKean as Mr Bream The Producer Of The Christmas Pageant
- E.G. Daily as Trisha/Kid 2/ Mall Elf/ Captain Sticky
- Jess Harnell as Ricky Mccloud
- Ronnie Schell as Mayor Fitzhugh
- Ryan O'Donohue as Randall Weems/Kid 1
- Paul Dooley as Hank/Mall Santa
- Michael Schulman as Hustler Kid
- Anndi McAfee as Ashley Armbuster
- Gregg Berger as Robotic Santa/TV Editor/Astronaut
- Bobbi Page as Additional vocalist for "White Christmas"
- The title of this film is a reference to Miracle on 34th street.
- This is the 1st direct to video from the original tv show Recess
- "Recess: Miracle on 3rd Street" Review
- Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street at the Internet Movie Database
|This Disney-related animated film article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|