|Born||April 22, 1980 (age 33)
|Occupation||Auto Racing Analyst|
|Known for||Co-hosting Top Gear USA|
Rutledge Wood (born April 22, 1980 in Birmingham, Alabama ) is an auto racing analyst employed by Fox Sports 1  Wood is one of three hosts for the History Channel's Top Gear (US) along with Adam Ferrara and Tanner Foust, which premiered on November 21, 2010.
- Top Gear U.S.
- Stars on NASCAR RaceDay on SPEED along with John Roberts and Kyle Petty
- NASCAR RaceDay analyst.
- Host of Speed Road Tour Challenge in 2007.
- Co-host of Top Gear U.S.
- Won the 2013 Long Beach Toyota Celebrity Race with Adam Carolla winning the Pro Category who he says taught him the course.
- The Official Website of Rutledge Wood
- Speed Blog
- 3/8/2010. "Daytona". Daytonainternationalspeedway.com. Retrieved 2010-11-28.
- "Top Gear to have spin-off in US". BBC News. 2010-04-21. Retrieved 2010-11-28.
- "Anglered". Anglerred.com. 2008-04-08. Retrieved 2010-11-28.
|This biographical article related to United States auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|