From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Solar irradiance may refer to:
- Sunlight, electromagnetic radiation produced by the Sun
- Irradiance of sunlight; power per unit area on the Earth's surface
- Insolation, solar radiation energy per unit area during a given time
- Direct insolation, insolation which reaches a location on Earth after absorption and scattering in the atmosphere
- Total solar irradiance (TSI), the amount of solar radiative energy incident on the Earth's upper atmosphere
- Solar Irradiance Monitor, a specific instrument on a NASA satellite.
- Solar activity and irradiance measurement
- Solar constant, the amount of electromagnetic radiation emanating from the Sun
- PI curve (photosynthesis-irradiance curve)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.