From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trafficking may refer to:
- Ad trafficking, the process of supplying campaign creative materials and tracking links to publishers through an ad serving platform
- Arms trafficking, the smuggling of contraband weapons or ammunition
- Human trafficking, the tricking or luring of people away from their homeland to work under exploitative conditions elsewhere
- Drug trafficking, the cultivation, manufacture, distribution and sale of illegal drugs
- Protein trafficking, the mechanism by which a cell transports proteins to appropriate positions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.