- 1 Meteorite task force
- 2 One for you, perhaps
- 3 Some stroopwafels for you!
- 4 Thanks
- 5 Meteorites
- 6 Request for Autopatrolled rights
- 7 I hope the same standards
- 8 DYK for Mundrabilla (meteorite)
- 9 Removal of spaces by Frescobot
- 10 Another task for Frescobot
- 11 Invitation to WikiProject Hotels
- 12 Sentence spacing
- 13 Saraiki language
- 14 Meteorite slice image
- 15 A request
- 16 Yet another task for Frescobot (double brackets to external links)
- 17 A Question
- 18 Perfection can get better!
- 19 Null bot edit?
- 20 Wait! (please...)
- 21 Info on page-Chaudhary Baldev Singh
- 22 Kits
- 23 Inaccurate edit
- 24 Trailing whitespace removal
- 25 Incorrect Joe Parker Image
- 26 Spinal muscular atrophy
- 27 [Bot issue] internal links conversion on 2013-05-08
- 28 Hi!
- 29 Thank you.
Meteorite task force
I'm not sure if you noticed the task force page (Wikipedia:WikiProject_Geology/Meteorites#Participation) --Tobias1984 (talk) 14:48, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
- Uh! Sounds good... -- Basilicofresco (msg) 14:45, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
One for you, perhaps
Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Geology/Meteorites#Naming convention question. -Arb. (talk) 03:45, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks to you too! I'll join the discussion asap. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 14:45, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
Some stroopwafels for you!
|This is a great bot; thanks for your work on it. Khazar2 (talk) 17:18, 4 January 2013 (UTC)|
- LoL, thanks!! :) -- Basilicofresco (msg) 14:45, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
- Hello Basilicofresco
- Are you ok with Tobias' hierarchy
- or have you a problem with it? Regards --Chris.urs-o (talk) 13:04, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry for the delay, I had no spare time during last weeks. I will rejoin the discussion asap! -- Basilicofresco (msg) 05:32, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Request for Autopatrolled rights
Why don't you request for autopatrolled permission as you have created more than 60 articles and experienced, and I am sure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. KAS( talk) 07:06, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
I hope the same standards
The same situation is also Wikipedia article: African nations at the FIFA World Cup. This is why there alright, but not here? There is no need to apply a double standard. This page useful, informative and interesting to ask the football public. Wikipedia does not have the required page. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:51, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
DYK for Mundrabilla (meteorite)
|On 17 January 2013, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Mundrabilla (meteorite), which you created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that Mundrabilla I is the eleventh largest meteorite fragment ever found? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/Mundrabilla (meteorite). You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check) and it will be added to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
Removal of spaces by Frescobot
This is not a biggie but on this edit Frescobot removed some spaces in a table. Why? I think it is quite nice leaving them in place for ease of future editing. Cheers. -- Alan Liefting (talk - contribs) 23:35, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- As additional cosmetic fix it removes any useless trailing space at the end of the line. Nevertheless you are right, the spaces I removed could be left in place for ease of future editing. I will leave these spaces (max 1 per row) within tables, thank you for pointing it out. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 06:24, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
Another task for Frescobot
Maybe you could also normalise the casing of common section headers? These are the case I'm fixing semi-automatically:
- External link → External links
- External Link → External links
- External Links → External links
- See Also → See also
- Also see → See also
- Also See → See also
- Further Reading → Further reading
- No problem, I'm already performing a similar task on it.wiki. I'll ask the brfa for this task. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 05:29, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Invitation to WikiProject Hotels
Please do not do this. Double space between sentences is a perfectly normal typing standard. And there is a good reason for doing it - it makes the text easier to read in edit mode. In any case, it is a matter of editor choice and not something for a bot to change. SpinningSpark 00:20, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, no problem. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:16, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
Hi Basilicofresco, please help me to improve my creation the right is "The impala Group of Hotels" help me to redirect "the impala group hotels" to "The Impala Group of Hotels" also i need your support on my bid of the wikimania 2014 bids, hopping to see you in tanzania if arusha Chosen to host the Wikimania Conference. Thanks, Francis kaswahili — Preceding unsigned comment added by Francis Kaswahili (talk • contribs) 13:31, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
saraiki dialect is redundant with the Riasti dialect, Shah puri dialect, Multani dialect, Multani language, Thalochi dialect, Thalochi ,Derawali dialect articles. I suggest merging these articles , as the all these are same. And also be Redirected to Saraiki language. Also Jhangvi dialect is dialect of Saraiki. Kindly See these External Links
- http://globalrecordings.net/en/language/16338 — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:21, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
Meteorite slice image
I don't have any more information on it that I can find, currently. I took the shot back in 2005 at the Vanderbilt Museum in NY, and I don't know if there was any specific detail on the display plaque. Maybe an email to the Vanderbilt Museum curator would yield something? --Dante Alighieri | Talk 17:07, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
I would like you to help me expand the Somaliland Armed Forces page []. The page seems very narrowed--containing small amount of information. In Somaliland, there are many different divisions of the army. For example, they have the Police, and then they have the Special Police Unit, aka [SPU], and then they have the Resistance Unit, aka [RRU], working as a division of the SPU. In terms of the other divisions, they have the Custodial Corps, the Military, and the Navy. And each one of them has smaller divisions. If we could start doing that, I think we can make the page more wider--contain more information.
I am looking forward to work with you.
Thank you very much for your time,
Hi, I was wandering if you could please help me understand something. I saw that someone marked a page I wrote as an orphan and I don't undersatnad why, since there are links to other pages. I'm asking you because I saw you once entered this page and also added minor changes. The entry is : Rachel Tzvia Back. Thanks!!! 14:07, 9 April 2013 (UTC)meitalklachuk14:07, 9 April 2013 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Meitalklachuk (talk • contribs)
|Hi! As you can see in the page history I have actually no involvement in the development of the page Rachel Tzvia Back. My only contribution was a small correction as FrescoBot, an automated bot. I suggest you to take a look at Wikipedia:Orphan. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:36, 24 November 2013 (UTC)|
Perfection can get better!
- Improved! Thank you for the feedback. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 11:50, 9 May 2013 (UTC)
Null bot edit?
What was changed in this edit? The history shows that two characters were removed, but I don't see anything that would affect the display of the page, so I'm a bit confused. – Philosopher Let us reason together. 21:28, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
- Check line 24 where there is no space between the word "in" and the wikilink. The bot fixed that. -- Magioladitis (talk) 06:53, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
please give me a minute to finish Alessandro Gogna Page, and the feel free to edit it
I am done.
Info on page-Chaudhary Baldev Singh
I am Nancy, grand daughter of Late Chaudhary Baldev Singh.I just read the article about him updated by you in march.I want to share/contribute on this page on his life,so please get in touch with me on Nancylamba@gmail.com — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:20, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
|Hi! As you can see in the page history I have actually no involvement in the development of the page Chaudhary Baldev Singh. My only contribution was a small correction as FrescoBot, an automated bot. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:36, 24 November 2013 (UTC)|
Hi do you know how to make football kits, if so is possible to created the kits for the two pages I have listed. Is it possible to add three kits to the 2005–06 F.C. Porto season page. If you don't won't to, I don't mind.
If you are willing to do it, here are some links to help you
- 1st kit
- 2nd kit
- 3rd kit
There is a link to help which has the kits of the match:
User talk:Alexgreene87 5 July 2013, 20:22 (UTC)
- I never made a football kit, I'm sorry. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:36, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
- Well, it is almost impossible for an automated bot to guess that the word "Remake" has to fixed "Spanish-language remake". The bot did not find any section named "Remake" (or any plausible variation), but was able to find a reference named "remake" (sometimes there are hidden anchors related with the ref names). Anyway I'm going to improve the script in order to reduce this kind of useless edits (the broken link was still broken). Thank you for your feedback. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 09:19, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Trailing whitespace removal
- It is an additional cosmetic fix that removes any useless trailing space at the end of the line. Nevertheless it leaves these spaces (max 1 per row) within tables. Where exactly these useless spaces should be better left alone? -- Basilicofresco (msg) 07:40, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
- I thought a bit about it and you are right. I just want to remove blatant whitespace abuses, so I can raise the maximum number of trailing spaces before a newline, for example from 1 to 4. It will dramatically decrease the number of changes on the diffs. I'm interested too in as readable as possible diffs and just one space before a newline is definitely not a problem. Sorry for the delay, I have been away from Wikipedia for a while and the bot was stopped. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:36, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
Incorrect Joe Parker Image
I was browsing Joe Parker and the Wiki info is all correct however the image displayed is incorrect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Parker .Please tell me if you can change the current Joe Parker image with the correct image?
- Hi! There are no images of Joe Parker available on Wikimedia Commons. Nevertheless if you have a picture of Joe Parker (taken by you!), then you can upload it here. I will gladly insert your photo within the Joe Parker article. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:36, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
Spinal muscular atrophy
Hello I read your edit at wiki page spinal muscular atrophy. I need to learn about sma information. I am living at Turkey. Where is the most developing research institute at world. Help me please I need to find a clinic which I can join for voluntary. Could you send me an email
|Hi! As you can see in the page history I have actually no involvement in the development of the page Spinal muscular atrophy. My only contribution was a small correction as FrescoBot, an automated bot. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:36, 24 November 2013 (UTC)|
With your edit , you changed this:
Which makes this:
Look like this:
Which in my opinion is not what the original editor intended to show in the article. I took it out anyway because it was already present in the sidebar's Languages section, but perhaps your bot could not do that?
- It's not clear what the original editor intended. External links should not normally be used in the body of an article. Placing it unnamed is even worse. So if he intended to use that link as a reference, he had to insert it within a footnote. Nevertheless I will try to improve the script in order to skip cases like this one. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 11:01, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
- Hi from Italy! :) You're welcome! -- Basilicofresco (msg) 12:34, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
|Bot operator's barnstar|
|Ciao Basilicofresco; 'Grazie mille' for the helpful cleaning of minor wikilink issues that your bot fixed in the Andy Irvine article yesterday. Your help is very much appreciated; thank you! With kind regards; Patrick. ツ Pdebee. (talk) 15:23, 9 December 2013 (UTC)|