Wettenhall is a village (at SJ624614) and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire East and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. The village lies 3½ miles to the south west of Winsford and 6 miles to the north west of Crewe. The parish also includes the settlements of Chapel Green and Woodside. Nearby villages include Alpraham, Calveley, Cholmondeston, Church Minshull, Little Budworth and Tarporley. St David's Church and the Boot and Slipper and Little Man public houses are located in Wettenhall village. The village's former manor house was demolished circa 1930.
According to the 2001 census, the parish had a population of 135.
- Genuki: Wettenhall (accessed 15 August 2007)
- Geograph: Boot and Slipper pub, Wettenhall (accessed 15 August 2007)
- Geograph: Little Man Pub, Wettenhall(accessed 15 August 2007)
- Neighbourhood Statistics: Wettenhall CP (accessed 12 August 2007)
- Natural England: Wettenhall And Darnhall Woods (accessed 16 April 2010)
- Natural England: Nature on the Map: Wettenhall & Darnhall Woods SSSI (accessed 16 April 2010)
Media related to Wettenhall at Wikimedia Commons
|This Cheshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|