This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018)
|1364 by topic|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1364 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2117|
|Balinese saka calendar||1285–1286|
|English Regnal year||37 Edw. 3 – 38 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||癸卯年 (Water Rabbit)|
4061 or 3854
— to —
甲辰年 (Wood Dragon)
4062 or 3855
|- Vikram Samvat||1420–1421|
|- Shaka Samvat||1285–1286|
|- Kali Yuga||4464–4465|
|Japanese calendar||Jōji 3|
|Minguo calendar||548 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1906–1907|
1490 or 1109 or 337
— to —
1491 or 1110 or 338
- February 15 – Joint kings Magnus Eriksson and Haakon Magnusson of Sweden are both deposed by noblemen, who instead elect Magnus's nephew Albrekt of Mecklenburg the new king of Sweden.
- February 20 – David II of Scotland marries Margaret Drummond.
- April 8 – Charles V becomes King of France.
- May 12 – The Jagiellonian University is founded in Kraków.
- July 28 – Battle of Cascina: Forces of the Republic of Florence, led by Galeotto Malatesta, defeat those of Pisa.
- August 6 – Ignatius Saba I becomes the Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Tur Abdin.
- September 10 – Philip of Anjou becomes Titular Emperor of Constantinople and Prince of Taranto.
- September 29 – Battle of Auray: The Breton War of Succession ends, with the victory of the House of Montfort over Charles of Blois.
- Vladislav I (also known as Vlaicu-Vodă) becomes voivode of Wallachia.
- Bogdana Monastery is built in Moldavia.
- Rana Kshetra Singh succeeds Rana Hamir Singh, as ruler of Mewar (part of modern-day western India).
- Anavema Reddy succeeds Anavota Reddy, as ruler of the Reddy Dynasty in Andhra Pradesh (part of modern-day southern India).
- The Kingdom of Ava is established by Thado Minbya in modern-day northern Burma. Some chronicles and sources however date the event in 1365.
- November 30 – John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, English soldier (d. 1390)
- December 16 – Emperor Manuel III of Trebizond (d. 1417)
- date unknown
- April 8 – King John II of France (b. 1319)
- June 19 – Elisenda of Montcada, queen consort and regent of Aragon (b. 1292)
- June 30 – Arnošt of Pardubice, Archbishop of Prague (b. 1297)
- August 5 – Emperor Kōgon of Japan (b. 1313)
- September 10 – Robert of Taranto
- September 29 – Charles I, Duke of Brittany (b. 1319)
- date unknown
- "5 forgotten queens and princesses of Scotland". www.scotsman.com. Retrieved May 4, 2022.
- "Charles V | king of France". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Barsoum, Aphrem (2008). The History of Tur Abdin. Translated by Matti Moosa. Gorgias Press. p. 95.
- "World-Changing Women: Christine de Pizan". www.open.edu. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- "John II | king of France". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved August 22, 2018.