1989 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Senior men's race
|Senior men's race at the 1989 IAAF World Cross Country Championships|
|Host city||Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway|
|Distances||12 km – Senior men|
The Senior men's race at the 1989 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Stavanger, Norway, at the Scanvest Ring on March 19, 1989. A report on the event was given in the Glasgow Herald.
Senior men's race (12 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 200 athletes from 35 countries in the Senior men's race. This is in agreement with the official numbers as published.
- 1989 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Junior men's race
- 1989 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Senior women's race
- 1989 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Junior women's race
- Ngugi wins unprecedented fourth title - Despite a gallant chase by Britain's Tim Hutchings, the World Cross-Country Championships in Norway yesterday turned into a Kenyan festival..., Glasgow Herald, March 20, 1989, p. 20, retrieved October 23, 2013
- Magnusson, Tomas (September 8, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 12.0km CC Men - Stavanger Scanvest Date: Sunday, March 19, 1989, Athchamps (archived), Archived from the original on October 16, 2007, retrieved October 23, 2013
- IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS (PDF), IAAF, p. 2ff, archived from the original (PDF) on September 27, 2013, retrieved October 9, 2013