This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may interest only a particular audience.March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Owned by||Geo Television Network|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Replaced by||Geo Kahani|
|Pehla (Middle East)||Channel 228|
|Dish Network (U.S.)||Channel 903|
|WorldTV (Europe)||Channel 12|
|Southern Networks (Pakistan)||Channel 75|
|Ptcl Smart (Pakistan)||Channel TBA|
|World On Demand (Japan)||Channel 745|
AAG TV (Urdu: آگ ٹی وی lit. fire) is a youth entertainment channel in Pakistan, owned by Independent Media Corporation. Launched in 2006 by Geo Television Network, it was associated with Fire Records, a record label in Pakistan. Certain notable artists within the Pakistani music industry were signed by Fire Records. In 2013, Aag TV shut down in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and was replaced by Geo Tez. Now it is only available in the United States.
AAG Interactive is responsible for the channel's social media networking, website and print publication called AAGAHI. The team consists of:
Graphic design and animation
AAG's graphic design and animation is taken care by the Red Team:
- Team Leader / Manager - S.M Bilal
- Supervising Animator - Sohail Siddiqui
- Supervising Graphic Designer - Zia Hassan 
- "AAG Corporate Profile". Archived from the original on 2011-05-22.
- "List of artists signed on by Fire Records". Archived from the original on 2011-08-10.
- "Red Team".
- "Red Team".
- "sohail siddiqui".
- "Zahid Gill in Express Tribune".
- "HunDas Webpage". Archived from the original on 2011-05-24.
- "Super Duper Gana Webpage". Archived from the original on 2011-09-03.