|Founded||1 October 2010|
|Operating bases||Chubu Centrair International Airport|
Narita International Airport
|Hubs||Fukuoka Airport |
New Chitose Airport
|Frequent-flyer program||ANA Mileage Club|
|Alliance||Star Alliance (affiliate)|
|Parent company||All Nippon Airways|
|Headquarters||Haneda airport, Tokyo, Japan|
|Key people||Hiroki Izumi (CEO)|
|Employees||1,157 (April 1, 2014)|
ANA Wings Co.,Ltd. (ANAウイングス株式会社 ANA Uingusu Kabushiki Kaisha) is a regional airline with its corporate headquarters at Itami Airport near Osaka, Japan and a wholly owned subsidiary of All Nippon Airways (ANA). The airline was formed on 1 October 2010 through the merger of Air Next, Air Central and Air Nippon Network.
ANA Wings serves the following destinations within Japan (as of October 2019):
The ANA Wings fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of July 2020):
|Mitsubishi MRJ90||—||15||TBA||Operated for All Nippon Airways|
- "会社概要." ANA Wings. Retrieved on May 12, 2016. "本社所在地 〒144-8515 東京都大田区羽田空港3-3-2"
- ANA Wings Route Map (Japanese) anawings.co.jp
- "ANA Wings Fleet Details and History". Retrieved 1 March 2020.
- "機材紹介 ANAウイングス - ANA WINGS -" (in Japanese). Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ANA Wings.|
- Official website (in Japanese)