Alpington shown within Norfolk
|Area||2.18 km2 (0.84 sq mi)|
|Population||477 (2011 census)|
|– density||219/km2 (570/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 2.18 square kilometres and in the 2001 census had a population of 460 in 199 households, increasing to 477 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
The village has a village hall, primary school and a pub, the 'Wheel of Fortune'.
- British tennis-player Richard Bloomfield is from Alpington.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- *Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Alpington wit Yelverton Parish News
- Media related to Alpington at Wikimedia Commons
- Alpington on GENUKI.
- Alpington in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|