Mary Magdalen Church
|Area||5.34 km2 (2.06 sq mi)|
|• Density||659/km2 (1,710/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Facilities include two schools (Mulbarton Infant School and Mulbarton Junior School), an Adnams' public house, The World's End, a social club, two convenience stores (One Stop and Co-op), a church, a fish-and-chip shop, a Chinese takeaway, and an MOT and vehicle repair centre. There is a regular bus service to Norwich. In the centre of the village is a large common, with a pond where many ducks live.
- Maurice Norman, the former Norwich City, Tottenham Hotspur and England footballer, was born in Mulbarton.
- "Norfolk Heritage and Explorations - Mulbarton". Web.archive.org. 2010-11-21. Archived from the original on November 21, 2010. Retrieved 2014-02-06.
- "Mulbarton parish information". South Norfolk Council. 17 April 2007. Archived from the original on 27 September 2011. Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council. "2001 Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes". Norfolk.gov.uk. Archived from the original (XLS) on 2017-02-11. Retrieved 2014-02-06.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 8 September 2015.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 8 September 2015.
- "Maurice Norman". Englandstats. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mulbarton, Norfolk.|