|Area||4.88 km2 (1.88 sq mi)|
|• Density||89/km2 (230/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 4.88 square kilometres and in the 2001 census had a population of 416 in 161 households, the population increasing to 434 at the 2011 census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
Aslacton has a primary school. It used to have a pub, now the building is used as a private residence. The village post office has closed.
- "Parish Population 2011". Retrieved 6 September 2015.
- Media related to Aslacton at Wikimedia Commons
- for Aslacton.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Aslacton.
- Website with photos of Aslacton St Michael
- Aslacton in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|