Aslacton shown within Norfolk
|Area||4.88 km2 (1.88 sq mi)|
|– density||85/km2 (220/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 4.88 square kilometres and in the 2001 census had a population of 416 in 161 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
Aslacton has a primary school. It used to have a pub, now the building is used as a private residence. The village post office has closed.
- ^ Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Media related to Aslacton at Wikimedia Commons
- Map sources for Aslacton.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Aslacton.
- Website with photos of Aslacton St Michael
- Aslacton in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|