|Elevation||958 ft (292 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1037487|
Arnold was platted in 1893 when the railroad was extended to that point. The community was named for Mrs. George Arnold, the original owner of the town site. The Arnold Post office was established on June 21, 1894, but was discontinued on February 28, 1910. The mail service is now sent through the Plain City branch.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Arnold, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, 78.
- Curry, William Leontes (1913). History of Jerome Township, Union County, Ohio. Press of the Edward T. Miller Company. p. 57.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Arnold Post Office
|This Union County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|