From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||981 ft (299 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1060971|
Claibourne is an unincorporated community in Claibourne Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at Coordinates: , at the intersection of Claibourne Road and Bethlehem-Claibourn Road.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Claibourne, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, 78.
- Durant, Pliny A. (1883). The History of Union County, Ohio, containing a history of the county; its townships, towns ... Chicago: Beers, W. H., & co. p. 583.
- "Union County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
|This Union County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|